We stayed here one night before we left on vacation and left our car for the two weeks we were gone. This is the best preflight hotel we have ever stayed in. I almost hate for people to find out about it.
We were so surprised at the amenities...the happy hour was more like dinner with meatballs and pasta, salad and many toppings, hot dogs for the kids, soup, etc. They also had fruit and popcorn to munch on later. The manager walked around to greet people as we ate and was so pleasant.
The breakfast started too early for us, but we were able to grab a muffin and banana.
The room was so comfortable and roomy. I usually don't sleep the night before a flight, especially in a hotel, but I did here.
Our ride to and from the airport was fast and on time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport is conveniently located off I-10 by Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A free, 24-hour airport shuttle is available. This hotel is centrally located between downtown Phoenix and Tempe, near Arizona State University. Enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
- Phoenix Radisson
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Arizona