“Great Stay with Family”

Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport
Ranked #4 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A family of 4 stay at this hotel and it was great. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room are fantastic, beds are so comfortable. I did not want to get out of bed. Perfect hotels for families with small children during the evening with buffet of appetizers and drinks. Thanks for great weekend getaway.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Thomasina R
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

After a awesome travel time in the US we fly home from Phoenix Airport. Our flight was early in the morning so we decided to stay in a hotel near the airport after arriving in Phoenix. We choosen the first time a Drury Hotel and we are very happy. The room was nice abd big enough. In the hotel you got free sodas from 3 pm till 10 pm. And at 5.30 there is a evening reception with hot and cold food as well as you get up to 3 alcohol drinks esch adult.
They have a 24 hour shuttel service as well he also pick you up at the rental car station. So we can really recommand this facility.
Greetings from Franziska

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank fphabegger
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed in several Phoenix area hotels for business this past winter, and my three lengthy stays at the Drury were by far by favorite. This is a comfortable, bright and cheery hotel whose staff remembers your name. The rooms are a nice size and some have small balconies. Housekeeping was on point, and the rooms were quiet - I didn't hear much from the hallway or other rooms. The wifi was always reliable, and the breakfast buffet was a filling timesaver. You could make a meal out of the happy hour snacks if you wanted to. What I most appreciated was the free popcorn and soft drinks that were always available. It helped take care of a snack attack without resorting to vending machines. This place is popular with USAirways personnel and other large groups, so sometimes it got crowded at breakfast, but the kitchen seems to do a good job keeping up. They also seemed to have a larger selection of TV channels than most hotels. My only wish is that they'd had more laundry facilities, as it was tough sometimes to find a time when they weren't being used. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend the Drury, with its' location convenient to both the airport and major freeways.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My family of 4 had a great stay at the Drury Inn & Suites!!! The first thing is that John, who checked us in was super nice and very helpful!! Then the great little buffet and drinks made our whole evening easy! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel to be close to Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix. Our expectations were not high for this type of hotel.
We were greatly surprised. WE were offered three free drinks apiece at the happy hour, and what amounted to free diner too since the food was plentiful. And of course free breakfast in the morning. The rooms were very quiet, and had all the amenities, even though it was not a destination hotel. They even had a pool and hot tub, and an exercise room.

We would definitely stay at this chain of notes again in the future.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PAWMAW1983
Reviewed 9 May 2014

An excellent hotel that is close to the airport. During my recent Arizona vacation, I stayed at the Drury on East University Drive (Airport) for one night, and the Drury at Happy Valley for one night. Both are excellent hotels. The beds at both locations are slightly soft, but adequate. The rooms at both locations were immaculate. Drury Happy Valley was slightly more quiet that Drury Airport, but that was expected. The breakfast and evening 'Kickback' are great, which saves money on two meals. My grandson and I loved the mac and cheese.
The customer service at both locations at Drury Airport was very good, Drury Happy Valley, excellent. Drury Airport was a notch below for the following reason. I had arrived at the Drury Airport at 9:30 p.m., and needed a little snack after a long flight. I was aware of the free popcorn until 10 p.m.. When I went to the popcorn machine at 9:30, there was very little, old popcorn left in the machine. I asked the desk clerk if he could make a quick batch before 10 p.m., He told me it was too late, and mumbled some lame excuses as to why he couldn't make more. It wasn't they were out of popcorn, oil, or whatever. I just got the impression he didn't want to make the popcorn. Customer service could have been better, in that case. Recommended!

Room Tip: Room on top floor, away from elevator
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have never stayed at a Drury Inn and I was impressed with this stay. The beds were very comfortable, the Breakfast was really good, Free WiFi and best of all, the staff was so nice. I thought I would hear noise from the airport, but didn't hear a thing. Excellent stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business