I went here in October for a mommy getaway alone and it was wonderful! The Staff was amazing, I stayed in a Valencia Casita which was great, right next to the pool where I spent all of my time. The guys at the pool were constantly filling my glass with yummy citrus water, and brought me a menu at lunch time for great poolside meals. The food was amazing, I didn't eat at the restaurant but enjoyed appetizers and drinks outside in the beautiful courtyard in the evenings. had great roomservice meals out on my patio for breakfast!!!. I can't wait to bring my husband and celebrate our Anniversary!! wonderful staff and wonderful service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manor of Taste, Royal Palms provides an engaging and unforgettable journey for all senses. Built in 1929, this enchanting Spanish Mediterranean mansion offers 119 artfully appointed casitas, estate rooms and villas. On every stroll through winding cobblestone pathways guests will discover romantic nooks, crackling fireplaces and splashing courtyard fountains. Intimate and tranquil, Alvadora Spa indulges the senses with natural beauty and the finest spa amenities. T. Cook's crafted, thoughtful and bold approach to food, complemented with The Mix Up bar's inventive mixology, is yet another reason to make Royal Palms a must-see destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Palms Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Hotel Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort And Spa Phoenix, Arizona