Well I feel famous as I was mentioned in one of the reviews dated June 25, it's a small world. The Resort is absolutely gorgeous. The landscaping and architecture if you're into that is worth the stay. If you can put out the extra cash for the casitas, that is definitely the way to go. I was mentioned in the review because of my three teenagers, it was a family vacation. The reviewer was correct in that the pool was too quiet, and not very large, so I'm afraid my kids may have spoiled the romance a bit. I would not rate this a family place, I would love to return with my husband one day, but definitely don't recommend this to families, this is one you do as a couple. We found the restaurant tasty and the service in Cervantes very good. The pool service as was previously mentioned was lacking a bit. Fitness center was very nice as well. Jacuzzi was enjoyable. The rooms were beautiful, but with three children we had to get two rooms. Both were very nice, but like I said, go for the casitas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manor of Taste, Royal Palms provides an engaging and unforgettable journey for all senses. Built in 1929, this enchanting Spanish Mediterranean mansion offers 119 artfully appointed casitas, estate rooms and villas. On every stroll through winding cobblestone pathways guests will discover romantic nooks, crackling fireplaces and splashing courtyard fountains. Intimate and tranquil, Alvadora Spa indulges the senses with natural beauty and the finest spa amenities. T. Cook's crafted, thoughtful and bold approach to food, complemented with The Mix Up bar's inventive mixology, is yet another reason to make Royal Palms a must-see destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Palms Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Hotel Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort And Spa Phoenix, Arizona