This is our second stay at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa this year. The closure of T Cooks has had an impact on the standard of food available, perhaps the new opening will herald better days. The service we received from the valet staff, the housekeeping team and the pool staff was exemplary. The resort is a little oasis in Phoenix, with being so close to Scottsdale and the Biltmore area it is an ideal location. We will probably return early next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manor of Taste, Royal Palms provides an engaging and unforgettable journey for all senses. Built in 1929, this enchanting Spanish Mediterranean mansion offers 119 artfully appointed casitas, estate rooms and villas. On every stroll through winding cobblestone pathways guests will discover romantic nooks, crackling fireplaces and splashing courtyard fountains. Intimate and tranquil, Alvadora Spa indulges the senses with natural beauty and the finest spa amenities. T. Cook's crafted, thoughtful and bold approach to food, complemented with The Mix Up bar's inventive mixology, is yet another reason to make Royal Palms a must-see destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Palms Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Hotel Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort And Spa Phoenix, Arizona