I needed to escape the frigid Colorado weather and only had four days. I wanted peace and quiet, no kids, warm weather, beautiful scenery, a unique room, good food and a flight that was less than two hours away. Royal Palms fit the bill perfectly. My spa room on the second floor had a great view of Camelback mountain, the pool had plenty of seating, the whole resort was extremely quiet, at night, the court yards are lit up with colors from the colored fountains and fire pits, the orange grove offered some great photo opportunities, and I was just very impressed. The food was awesome and healthy. The resort lost a star because, for the price, little things were ignored: it appeared the sofa cover and pillows in my room on the day bed had not been cleaned in a year; little things were ignored making the resort seem old--the book in the room with the amenities had not been replaced in a very long time and all the tabs were bent and the pages were dirty. Even though the rooms are expensive and it is the desert, not even one free bottle of water is provided. Having said that, I will definitely go back when they have special pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manor of Taste, Royal Palms provides an engaging and unforgettable journey for all senses. Built in 1929, this enchanting Spanish Mediterranean mansion offers 119 artfully appointed casitas, estate rooms and villas. On every stroll through winding cobblestone pathways guests will discover romantic nooks, crackling fireplaces and splashing courtyard fountains. Intimate and tranquil, Alvadora Spa indulges the senses with natural beauty and the finest spa amenities. T. Cook's crafted, thoughtful and bold approach to food, complemented with The Mix Up bar's inventive mixology, is yet another reason to make Royal Palms a must-see destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Palms Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Hotel Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort And Spa Phoenix, Arizona