Visiting the Royal palms resort and Spa is always special, the staff are the real stars of the resort. Whilst guests enjoy the spanish feel of the grounds and buildings, the staff work incredibly hard to exceed your expectations. So many stars, but worthy of mention:Sandy on reception, Mona the Concierge, Robin at the pool, and the super stars of the valet: Brian, Duncan, Evan, Kong, Alex, Sean and Bob. Already planning the next trip, sorry I almost forgot Kathy from housekeeping, thank you for always ensuring our room was serviced early each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manor of Taste, Royal Palms provides an engaging and unforgettable journey for all senses. Built in 1929, this enchanting Spanish Mediterranean mansion offers 119 artfully appointed casitas, estate rooms and villas. On every stroll through winding cobblestone pathways guests will discover romantic nooks, crackling fireplaces and splashing courtyard fountains. Intimate and tranquil, Alvadora Spa indulges the senses with natural beauty and the finest spa amenities. T. Cook's crafted, thoughtful and bold approach to food, complemented with The Mix Up bar's inventive mixology, is yet another reason to make Royal Palms a must-see destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Palms Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Hotel Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort And Spa Phoenix, Arizona