“Great hotel and great staff!”

Ranked #66 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I recently held a company event at this hotel and reserved a few rooms to stay as well. From sales to banquet to front desk - that staff was great! Thankfully we are staying in this hotel again in July for a much larger event. Beautiful hotel with great amenities. Recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Penny H, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2012

Jbjenkins78,

Thank you for your great review and we appreciate the recommendation!! We are lucky to have such a wonderful staff on hand, and I know they are all very excited to be welcoming you back in July. Again, thank you and see you in July!

Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2012

We enjoyed our stay at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, my wife and I were in Phoenix for a tournament, and the tournament ended about 1:30pm, because of gold membership from AmExp we were able to have a late checkout, unlike previous would have our luggage cook in the hot summer temperature. The staff was courteous and friendly; the club lounge was a traffic place for hangout and watch tv program of my own choice; with internets and breakfast secured floor package. It was the best value I have ever had.

• Stayed: June 2012

yuman55,

Thank you for you wonderful review! We are pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations and are very excited to welcome you back the next time you are in the Phoenix area.

All My Best,

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Luxury and elegance at an excellent price! Great service, soft bath towels, great shower- I could go on and on. I will be coming back it was awesome!

• Stayed: June 2011
Penny H, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Kazar1000,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2012

We stayed at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel for three nights. We arrived very late and the staff were very welcoming, even finding us some milk to put in our coffee and bringing it to our room. The room was very comfortable. We asked for a fridge the only problem being that it was so cold that everything froze in it making our fruit inedible. Setting the fridge problem aside, the only thing that prevents me from giving this hotel full marks is the Club Lounge. There are two Club floors but only one small lounge to service all these people. Breakfast in the Club lounge is served until 9.00am at which point the staff quickly clear everything away. The lounge was full to capacity and we were couldn't find anywhere to sit. The lounge would benefit by being bigger, or failing that extending the breakfast time so that everyone can actually eat.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Penny H, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Barbara G,

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words regarding our staff. I sincerely apologize about your experience in our Club Lounge. The food & beverage department have been notified of this and I assure you, we will look into this matter. I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you by staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I arrived in town late and the hotel staff were quiet and helpful. The lobby was gorgeous, the check-in process was easy. I was on the 3rd floor facing the back of the hotel. The room was spacious and well-appointed, with great amenities, comfortable bed and nice shower/bathroom. The large picture window that leads to the balcony was a nice feature, as was the starbucks coffee in the room.

Unfortunately, I was too busy during my weekend in Phoenix to enjoy the other amenities of the room, but any staff I met were courteous, the room was really nice. Yes, the room was a little dated, but that's to be expected from an older hotel. Overall, I thought it was a great place to stay and I would stay again. In fact, the next time I'm in Phoenix, I probably will stay at Sheraton Crescent again.

Room Tip: I've heard that rooms facing the crescent are noisier. I was on the back side and never once hea...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Penny H, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Stephen D,

Thank you very much for you kind words. We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful team here at the Crescent. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and hopefully this time you will be able to enjoy the amenities of the room a bit more.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I recently attended a week long conference at the Crescent and it was fabulous. I was there for six nights. Check in was a breeze and the staff was very helpful and even more so, happy and friendly. The room was very comfortable as well as the bedding. (Love the bedding!) The grounds were kept in immaculate condition with huge trees and wonderful flowers everywhere. The dining was great too. Nice food and a comfortable lounge for gathering. This was my second stay and I will definately be staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Teresa S,

We are very please to see you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. The staff here at the Sheraton Crescent are fantastic and we are very happy to have such an amazing team. We would all like to thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments and hope to be welcoming you back the next time you are in the Phoenix area.

All the best,

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I recently chaired a week long education institute at the Crescent and as with the 1st insitute we did there, my personal experience was excellent. The Crescent also received very good comments from institute staff and attendees.
The rooms and grounds were in very good shape. The huge trees and vegetation on the grounds were most relaxing and the pool was clean and well attended to. My highest compliments go to the entire staff. From check in to check out, everyone was just great! They saw to our every need, were kind, courteous and came off as truely caring about their guests. We look forward to returning!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

steve b,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,