“4 Night Stay”

Ranked #60 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Collingwood, Canada
“4 Night Stay”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights with a group of 24. Everything was great. At times seemed like an all-inclusive resort. Very clean and simple. A bit of traffic noise just due to the location but got over that easy enough. Rooms were fine and all round very spacious hotel. Easy check in and out. Would definitely go back if not staying at a condo or resort.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear, Cwoodlocal,
Thank you for staying with us and your group of 24. We are happy to hear that our properties amenities and features met your expectations. Yes, are not a full resort but do have similar resort like amenities. We’ll welcome you back should you not stay at a condo or resort when your travels bring you back to the Phoenix area. Again, thanks for sharing.
Frank Casarez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful one night stay here. I had stayed here before, and had a few inconveniences, but the manager was quick to bring me back for another try. This time around, everything went smooth and we enjoyed the hotel very much. The only issue I had was a loud noise about 10:30pm that sounded like a leaf blower right outside our patio door, but impossible on the fifth floor. I went to the front desk, and it was explained as a cleaning truck at a restaurant across the street. I was told it usually lasts about 45 min and was offered another room. I declined, since my family was already asleep, but I appreciated the offer, as the noise was beyond their control. Otherwise it was a nice quiet stay, and we were greeted by every staff member we encountered! Thank you.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear, GilbertM
Thank you for sharing your return visit to the Crescent Hotel. We’re happy to hear that this trip back in Phoenix meet your expectations. I do appreciate you calling me back to share your first experience back in July. I thank you for allowing us a second chance to serve you again. Feel free to contact me any time.
Thanks again,
Katy, Texas
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Hotel was nice, staff was nice, but no shuttle or transportation to the airport was a bummer... Also find it cheap that they charged us for a local call.... Breakfast buffet left a bit to be desired as well

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Semalee B
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear, Semalle B
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. We are delighted that to hear that you felt the hotel was nice and our staff pleasant. We do provide airport shuttle service through Gold Rush Transportation or a taxi service that is provided to all guests. If we did not disclose this information to you during your stay we sincerely apologize. I have passed on your comment regarding the breakfast buffet to our food & beverage team for follow up. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
Thanks gain for sharing,
Defiance, Ohio
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Our room was clean and the bed wad very comfortable. Check-in went well, friendly staff. A good buffet breakfast included 3 types of milk (no-fat, 2%, regular). Good assortment of pastries, cold and hot cereals, waffles, eggs, and meats. The Indigo Bistro's lunch and supper menus are above average, and that's good because there aren't a lot of eating options within walking distance. If your room faces the street, you will hear traffic. We thought there were drag races going on several times with the squealng tires. Outside tables and gathering spaces are shady and restful. Pool areas and cabanas were clean.

Room Tip: stay away from a street side room
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear, terry c
We appreciate you taking time letting us know how the Sheraton Crescent Hotel measured up to you expectations. It appears that we met those expectations with the exception of the traffic noise for this we apologize. We have recently changed some of our bed types to certain areas of the back side of the hotel that offers little traffic noise. Next time your travels bring you back to the Sheraton Crescent Hotel you’ll know what to ask and look for. Thanks gain for sharing with us.
Murrieta, California
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed two nights at the Sheraton Crescent in Phoenix. The grounds are beautiful outside, and the lobby is expansive, airy, bright and welcoming. The hotel lobby needs a new sofa; the sofas in the center are a bit worn out. But the check-in staff was kind and helpful. They let me check in early at 11:30am. I stayed on the 5th floor, and the fifth floor had just been renovated. It felt brand new. If I gave my rating just on my room and the fifth floor, I would give it a five star! The room was great, the bed and pillow (lots of choices of pillows!) were super comfortable. The in-room coffee maker is stocked with Starbucks coffee packets (and a complimentary water bottle), it tasted great! There is not complimentary wifi. I had to pay $9.95 a day for wifi, although the charge has not come through yet. I had a great stay; I recommend the fifth floor renovated rooms!

Room Tip: Fifth floor has been renovated!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear John H,
We appreciate you for taking time letting us know of your experience. It’s nice to hear that you had a pleasant stay at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel. We appreciate your comment on our newly renovated guest rooms. We will continue our renovations this summer by installing new lobby furniture and carpet. Regarding the Wifi, we are considering removing the fee of $9.95 as other properties in the area offer complimentary. We look forward having you back as our guest when travels bring you back to the area.
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 20 February 2014

They charge you for the internet, even if you are SPG.
Parking is easy :-)
There is NOTHING around the hotel.
The hotel bar is a very lonely place.
It's easy to find
They don't put the bill under the door.
The pay per view movies are in a pretty crappy format

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Ben S,
SPG Gold Members are provided either starpoints or complimentary Wi-Fi at check in, if this was not offered to you at check in we sincerely apologize. All Platinum and Ambassador guests have complimentary Wi-Fi during you stay. The Sheraton Crescent Hotel takes pride in being “green”, our process is to collect e-mail address at check in so we may email final bill at check out or guests can request at the front desk when checking out. We hope this is no inconvenience to you. Unfortunately, the pay per view system is a companywide vendor called Lodgenet so we’re unable to assist in any format they provide. If you wish to call me directly, I’ll pass along you comments to them.
Thanks again for sharing,
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The heat didn't work in the room, there were pet stains on the carpet, and the sink backed up in the bathroom. I tried I notify the hotel of these issues, but no one answered the phone when I called from my room. My colleague also had troubles with his room and service, and asked that the General Manager call him, but he never received a call back.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear, townjcvt
Please accept my apologies for the issues related to your stay and your colleague. I also regret that our staff did not answer the phone to address your concerns. I personally apologize for not receiving your inquiry to contact your colleague as well. If you would be so kind at your convenience, please contact me directly to discuss these matters. Thank you