We stayed here twice on a recent vacation. The rooms were clean, staff friendly and the location excellent for the airport. Breakfast was normal hotel breakfast. The first room, with a king size bed, was pretty large. The second stay we asked for the queen bed and the room was smaller. Also the room that faced the highway was quieter.
I would go there again if in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sleep Inn Phoenix Airport Hotel is conveniently located near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, Arizona State University, Mill Avenue downtown Tempe, Tempe Town Lake, Arizona Mills Shopping Center, and University of Phoenix. Our beautiful newly renovated Sleep Inn near Phoenix Airport hotel has spacious well-appointed rooms. Each day, starting at 5 a.m., you can expect our first class hot deluxe breakfast. Come and relax in our dining area as you catch up on all the world news from our complimentary USA Today and Wall Street Journal papers. Top Reasons to choose the Sleep Inn Phoenix Airport Hotel: * Free 24 Hour Shuttle Service to Sky Harbor Airport and Metro Light Rail* Free Early Start Deluxe Hot Breakfast * Free High-Speed Wifi Internet* 24 Hour Business Center fax & copy* Each Room comes furnished with Desk and Ergonomic Chair* Microwave and refrigerator in every room* Heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi* 24 Hour Guest Laundry* Receive 10% Discount Coupon from local restaurant* Complimentary Wall Street Journal and USA Today each morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Sleep Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Sleep Inn Phoenix
- Phoenix Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn Airport Phoenix, Arizona