“Easy access to I 10”
Review of Budget Inn

Ranked #160 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Big clean room, friendly people. I will bee back again

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank cougertown
There are newer reviews for Budget Inn

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed at the Budget Inn overnight and I suppose I can sum it up by saying it was OK. I liked how big it was, I liked the bed except the part where I found popcorn under the blanket.
The room was warm and had a fridge and microwave as well as cable and free wifi which is nice.
I did not like how dirty the carpet was, also had a pullout bed/sofa in my room and it was just disgustingly dirty. The tub in the restroom was rusty and cruddy as well but other than that I suppose it's a good place to rest your head for the night. Not for extended use.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Seems I stayed in a different motel than the rest of the reviews. Everyone we come in contact with at the motel was very helpful. Rooms were clean. Furniture in good condition, everything worked. Excellent stay for the $$. Close to PIR. Definetly a "two thumbs up". Motel in a safe area of town. Can't say enough good stuff about our stay there. Upon leaving I did make reservations for next year's race weekend.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dusty3818
budgetinnmanager, Front Office Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review after your recent stay at the Budget Inn. We were pleased to read that you have found the staff friendly, accommodating and helpful and we sincerely appreciate your thoughts in regards to your stay. We at the Budget Inn stride to accommodate all of our guests and make it our priority to make you feel at home away from home. Your continued patronage is welcomed and we look forward to serving your future travel needs.

Reviewed 24 March 2011

This place was very cheap. As you might expect from the name, that is it's best quality. The room was very basic, but comfortable. It had a fridge and microwave, which was nice. Unfortunately, even though we had a non-smoking room, the room smelled faintly like cigarettes. The entire hallway outside the room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. The hotel stupidly interleaves smoking and non-smoking rooms right next door to each other, so there's no way to get a room far away from a smoking room.

The staff was very nice though, and it has a pool and hot tub which seemed clean. The continental was breakfast was nothing: just coffee, Cheerios and milk.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2011

Way too far from downtown and airport. Rooms are bare bones. Wooden furniture is all chipped and scratched up. Bathroom caulking has mold all the way around. Leather desk chair had ripped seat. Bedding had cigarette burns and pills had stains on them. There was no alarm clock. The phone was missing half the buttons on it. The bedroom window had a bar across it as the only means of locking it. Definately did not feel safe. Did not sleep at all as a result of that. Planned to stay for a week and will only stay ONE night. The only good thing about the entire place was the fact that the front desk clerk was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank cdnhertz
Reviewed 7 March 2011

This hotel was aweful, it stunk so bad, when we walked back in after dinner it spealt like someone was cooking cat urine in their chinese food!!
We were suppose to be in a non smoking room and our room spelt so bad of smoke it was like they were blowing smoke straight into our room, when we got home our clothes spealt terrible.
The air conditioner didn't blow out cold air let alone hardly any air at all.
I wouldn't have paid $35 let alone $50 for this place, I've staid at places alot cheaper that were 3 times better

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank unicorntk71
QualityInnMesa, Guest Relations Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2011

I am so sorry to hear you had this experience with us! I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention as we strive to provide extremely clean rooms and make sure all guest needs are met. I understand if you decide not to return to us but I hope you do. If you do please contact management before hand so that we can hear first hand how we can improve as a team to provide better service to not only you but all of our guests in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2011

The first room I was given the toilet and telephone did not work. There were two used hand towels hanging on the shower curtain rod. After notifying the front desk clerk, he was very accomodating and moved me to another room. The door on the second room was not closed when I went to it, so I was a little concerned. The rooms are in need of updates. The carpet and bedspread were worn and seemed dirty. Complimentary "breakfast" was coffee and 5 dried out mini muffins. I probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
budgetinnmanager, Front Office Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2011

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review after your recent stay at the Budget Inn. We were pleased to read that you have found the staff friendly, accommodating and helpful and we sincerely appreciate your thoughts in regards to the problems you encountered at the hotel and take any concerns seriously. We have addressed some of the issues you wrote about and if you stay with us you will find that we have made changes in the way we handle concerns in regards to the way breakfast is served and the way customer issues are handled. We hope that you will stay us again when your travels bring you back to the Phoenix area and thank you once again for your comments.

Mario L.
Office Manager
Budget Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave
Comfort Inn West
Comfort Inn West
#125 of 174 in Phoenix
WoodSpring Suites Phoenix I-10 West

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!