Phoenix Airport Marriott
US$138
US$146
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Restaurant
US$191
US$180
  • Restaurant
All reviewsphoenix airportthe concierge loungefront deskshuttle runslobby baran early flightbusiness hotelmeeting spacenext morningwould stay here againroom servicethe shuttle driverbusiness meetingrestaurant staffsky harborrental carup to date
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Marriott Phoenix Airport two nights last week and we had a very relaxing stay. Having Marriott elite status, we were upgraded to the concierge floor with complimentary breakfast. The front desk staff were extremely pleasant, and as always, we enjoyed our comfortable Marriott bed. We had dinner twice in the restaurant and felt both the food and wait staff were excellent. We appreciated the convenience of the airport shuttle. Of special note, this Marriott provides excellent wired or Wi-Fi Internet service, and they allow Ethernet users to install a travel router, which adds additional security by preventing your device ports from being scanned.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank klamathkathy
Jamie G, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you so much for being our Elite member. We also appreciate your comments regarding your experience at our hotel, more specifically at the front desk, restaurant, bedding, shuttle and other amenities. We look forward to welcome you back when your plans call for a visit to Phoenix area
Happy Holidays

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for business and thought it was a good hotel. The lobby is nice, there is a pool out back, plenty of free parking and overall a welcoming feel.

My room was on the third floor and from there I could actually access the free wireless from the lobby which was nice. The room itself was a bit dated, but it was clean and everything worked.

The area that the hotel is in has nothing within walking distance, but there are lots of restaurants, etc within a short drive.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I guess stay on a lower floor to get free internet
1  Thank wrldtvler
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This hotel appears very dated from the architecture to the layout inside. I was shocked that as a Platinum member you basically get nothing in return. The executive lounge had more non members abusing the services than the actual members, I at to leave during breakfast because I got sick of waiting for a seat to become available. I then went in the main restaurant that was quite depressing. Staff were ok but a let down on other things.

2  Thank aramis110
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The staff in the restaurant was willing to meet any special dietary needs without hesitation. They were friendly and efficient. The staff at the front desk was friendly. The room was just a standard size hotel room and the meeting rooms were nice. Its a good place to stay for business. I don't think I would stay there for a vacation.

Room Tip: The room was really quiet. Not much to see from a view stand point.
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel was nice and clean. Staff was nice. But this had to be the smallest Marriott hotel bar. Six bar stools and three tables. So we stood around and waited for 20 minutes for a place to sit. 14 dollars for some Jack Daniels and soda. I've stayed in much better Marriott's then this.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business