Go for the buffet breakfast. Fresh juice, lots of different fruit, yoghurts in the fridge, wide selection of breads and bagels to toast. Cereals, grits all there. Scrambled egg, country potatoes, sausages, bacon.. or have your own omelet freshly made for you; you chose the ingredients.
You can even have breakfast on the quiet patio.
Fully equipped gym and outdoor pool. Very quiet when I was there; a nice place to relax at the end of the day.
Great comfortable twin bed and nice powerful shower with different spray options.
Friendly attentive service at the bar and they will also serve you in the lobby seating area.
The bistro is good if you are not going downtown. Fairly typical AZ fare and you certainly won't go hungry!
Completely hassle free check out and regular included airport shuttle.
The only thing missing is a downtown shuttle but the energetic bell-hops can get you a cab in a few minutes.
Can't fault this hotel and is much better value than downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rejuvenate and relax on a trip to Arizona by staying at convenient Phoenix Airport Marriott. Nestled just moments from downtown, our Phoenix airport hotel offers easy access to top destinations including Phoenix Convention Center, Chase Field and Sun Devil Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Phoenix Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Marriott
- Phoenix Airport Marriott Arizona