Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport
US$121
US$158
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$80
Agoda.com
US$237
US$179
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$149
Agoda.com
US$241
US$199
  • Restaurant
All reviewseasy chairextra towelswould recommend this hotel to anyonecoffee potrooms are cleancomfy bedesakitchenetteadastovelodgingrates
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Ok so I booked the room through Priceline for two nights, pre-paid! I checked in with no problems, it was late! I went to sleep, no company over. no Problems occurred until; I woke up in the morning, I called the front desk to make sure they had my registration for the second day, they said they did, then we hung up. 5 mins later I get a call from the front desk she says she only has me registered for 1 room but She has two rooms that are in my name so was I just staying 1 more night in 1 room or extending 1 more night for both rooms? I told her I am all alone I don't have two rooms.. Why do You have another room under my name??? she said she would fix it. about 10 mins later I get a call from a different girl. she said I am sorry to inform you but We can Not allow You to stay another night in Our hotel. I said excuse Me, but what have I done? she then say's well the phone number You provided Us is connected to an escort company!!! I said are You serious right now? I just received my new phone & plan as a gift from my aunt, & Uncle for Christmas! How am I to know a new number I just got was an old escort #? I then start crying & tell her she is more then welcome to come to my room & check it out or whatever she wants to prove I am NOT AN ESCORT! She said None of that will do anything & I needed to check out ASAP! I have Never felt so disrespected.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank yeaitsrapino
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I really can NOT recommend this hotel. It took me quite an effort to convince the girl on the reception to give me the room a few minutes before 15:00 which is the check inn time, and she was not very nice. and she was in hurry to leave, since it was the end of her shift. She very much ignored me when I talked to her and only after addressing her a few times, she had answered to me, but not too nicely... Shower in the room was leaking and basically you are lucky to find someone in the lobby to talk to... You better find another hotel in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shlomi T
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that you felt ignored while trying to check in and the unavailability of our staff when you needed them. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken to my team to ensure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I would like to speak with you further. Please contact me directly, at phx@extendedstay.com.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was my first experience choosing to stay at ESA. After looking at several reviews, I took a chance and stayed at this location. Half of my stay was to be paid by my employer and the other half was leisure and that portion was a personal expense. I was expecting a promo discount applied to my personal card upon checkout which I have yet to see. I have attempted to reach management but no one responds to my calls nor numerous emails. To my surprise, the credit (more than what was expected) was applied; however, it was extended to my employer's credit card instead of my personal credit card (contrary to my specific instructions). The arranagements prior to check-in were clearly given; however, when I checked in and checked out (checking out took far longer than it needed to), the issues were not resolved. I have yet to hear back from a manager. This was very disappointing. Other than lack of resolution and response from a billing standpoint, the property appearance was "ok", the room was "ok" (standard, clean & clean linens/towels) and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Marti_David
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed here one night for business and everything was great. Clean, large room with great amenities and close to Airport. Ashley at the front desk was very helpful and informative while checking in. Will definitely stay here the next time I am in Phoenix.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Keith - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am ecstatic to know that our rooms were so comfortable and clean for you. I truly appreciate your comments regarding Ashley, I will be sure to pass them along to her.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

All across the board, this was a great experience from the get go. I don't even want to tell you what the price was; because you wouldn't believe me. LOW! Rooms were super clean, was available 2 hrs before check in for me(may not always be the case, though! Fair warning!), but the hotel was quiet and the staff beyond friendly. Will stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Would always request a room on the back side of the building, away from the elevator or front desk- less foot traffic. Was actually still close to the front desk myself; but it still wasn't even that noisy. Great stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business