Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
US$121
US$158
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$80
Agoda.com
US$237
US$179
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$149
Agoda.com
US$241
US$199
  • Restaurant
All reviewswhole foodswithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastfire pitthe breakfast areaawesome hotelfree shuttleconvenient locationrestaurants and shoppingshuttle servicenice poolroom was largebusiness travelerwould stay here againgreat place to staybusiness tripfront desk staff
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I had reserved a stay at this hotel for check in on feb 18th for 3 nights. I ended up cancelling the reservation on Feb 4th and received a confirmation number. The hotel billed my credit card for one night stay on feb 21! I got in touch with the hotel as soon as I saw the charge and they admitted I never should have been charged however I still have yet to see a credit to my bank account!

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon B
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Dear sharon b,

My apologies for the confusion with your credit card, you are correct that we charged your card in error. Once the hotel processes a credit card refund it is up to the individual bank how quickly that gets reflected back onto the card-holder’s account. Debit cards take longer than credit cards to see the refund, and with some credit cards it can take a few days or even a week for the refund to post. I’d be more than happy to personally review our records to ensure your refund was processed on our end, you can reach me at 800-956-5221.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2012

The staff was friendly and efficient. We always had our traveler's questions answered with a smile and patience. Their continental breakfast serves hot and cold with many varieties to choose from in a modern, yet comfy restaurant setting room. I was late for breakfast one day, the staff was nice enough to take out food from the kitchen for me to choose. The room was clean and spacious. It may not be a big 5-star but we really enjoy this place where everybody knows your name! We are for sure going back again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thanks so much JL for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel and for recommending us. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide! I will pass along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting. We look forward to seeing you again!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 28 December 2011

My stay was more than I expected. The room was great, very large with a very comfy king size bed, desk and sitting area, the staff was very nice and the breakfast had many things to choose from, it also included Starbucks coffee and many varieties of tea. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 21 December 2011

The hotel is well situated but in great need of refurbishing. The rooms do not have security safe and I had some items of great value (sentimental!) stolen from my room. The hotel did nothing to help me locate my items. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank travelbuga
Reviewed 19 November 2011

The Hotel Highland is a decent hotel in Phoenix located in close proximity to everything (by car!) and it has all the basics. There is free wireless internet, which is a huge plus, however it's difficult to access, requiring 3-5 tries to get logged in which can be very frustrating! There is breakfast with Starbucks coffee, which is great, but it was hard to find bowls since they don't put out new ones very often. The rooms are nice, and I found them to be very clean. I prefer hard beds and the beds were soft so I didn't like that. Also, the pillows are hard and too big so I slept without a pillow after the first night because my neck and back were hurting. This was just my particular preference, other people might like the beds and pillows!

Overall the hotel was just average, there was nothing remarkable about it but nothing that was terrible.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2011

Dear Shaylikespink,

Thanks you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am glad you found your room nice and clean. I will mention to my staff about kitchen bowls being checked more often. I am also happy to report that we are in the process of completely upgrading the wireless internet service by increasing bandwidth ten-fold, and replacing all of the wireless access points. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Phoenix area.