My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for Spring Training in 2012. It met our needs well, but didn't excel in much of anything. Except, of course for the FANTASTIC beds. I am very particular about beds, and have traveled pretty regularly. I've tried a few hundred different beds. This one is by far one of the top three. Ever. Including my own at home.
The walls were thin and the hallways were loud. You could literally walk down the hallway and hear peoples conversations in their rooms without even trying. The doors were heavy and incredibly loud when they closed. Anytime one of the doors on my floor closed, I woke up. If you are a light sleeper like me, you will need earplugs.
The bathroom was small, and the shower was barely warm enough to call hot. Could have used another degree or two. The water tasted terrible, a lot like soap, in fact. It's not their fault, as anyone there is subject to the water supplied by the city. But bring extra drinking water. The nice thing is that the hotel provides strawberry water downstairs that was delicious. But the glasses are small, and it would be awkward to bring your water bottle down to fill up.
There was a nice gym with a decent array of equipment. Not world-class, but enough to work out the majors.
The breakfast was pretty good, and there was plenty of it. Seating is a little odd, mostly conversational couches, but it worked. There might be a nightly reception in the same area, but we were never around during that time of day.
Delightful pool area with a fire pit for nighttime gathering. Though the pool was mighty cold, even for the most young at heart. The hot tub was nice with plenty of room.
Don't think I'd stay here again. Even with one of the best beds ever. There are just to many good options in town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Count on the Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore hotel to offer a comfy, modern base minutes from the entertainment district at Biltmore Fashion Park. Located in the Biltmore Corridor of Phoenix, the hotel is within minutes of exciting shopping, dining and leisure options. A free shuttle service within a three-mile radius and an airport shuttle are available daily. Enjoy being in a hotel near historic Old Town Scottsdale, downtown Scottsdale and Scottsdale Fashion Square. The Phoenix Convention Center and Phoenix International Sky Harbor Airport are just a short drive away.Relax in a warm, inviting guest room with a range of thoughtful amenities. Appreciate the convenience of having amenities that include a microwave and mini-refrigerator. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access, use the handy lap desk, enjoy your favorite music on your room's alarm clock/iPod player and watch movies on the HDTV.Join us each morning for Hampton's free hot breakfast®. If you're in a hurry, simply grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. If you're visiting for business, our friendly Hampton team members will be delighted to help plan your event in Phoenix in one of three meeting rooms suitable for 8-85 guests. Wind down after a busy day with a rejuvenating workout in the 24-hour fitness center or with a dip in the outdoor pool and whirlpool spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland At Biltmore Phoenix
- Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore Arizona