“Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore”

Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
Ranked #12 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Matthews, United States
“Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Excellent accommodations for the money...in a nice area of Phoenix. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool was clean and the security was very good. Breakfast was good and there was plenty of room to eat.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
Stuart S,
We appreciate your review and kind comments. It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore. We hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Kevin Barbour, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Nogales, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The entire experience at the Hampton Inn, Biltmore, was very satisfying, enjoyable and worth while. All aspects of the hotel was exemplary and would recommend it to anyone who wants to relax and experience a comfortable stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this review, 7 July 2013
Robert V,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your recommendations of our great hotel with other viewers. I’m pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay with us and found your entire experience satisfying and enjoyable. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to Phoenix. Thank you again for writing.

Kevin Barbour, General Manage
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I spent the weekend here and am looking forward to the next stay already. The staff is very pleasant and greeted me as I came and went. The room was beautiful, clean and modern. Breakfast was great. The bed was so comfortable that I wanted to take it with me!

• Stayed June 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
AWrightDallasTX,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore. We appreciate you selecting our hotel for your weekend stay, and we’re glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly staff. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for writing.

Tucson, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn for business travel. The property is really quality; its very clean and modern; the guest services were quick and very nice. The rooms are large, clean, modern, and the beds are comfortable. I really appreciated the complimentary breakfast in the morning; great selection, to include hot items (eggs, bacon, waffles, etc) as well as oatmeal, pastries, bagels, juice, coffee, tea, cereal (well rounded choices). Very comfortable stay! I will look to Hampton properties for personal travels in the future!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Kelly N,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore. We appreciate you selecting our hotel while on business. We’re happy to hear you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our friendly staff, clean rooms, and complimentary breakfast during your visit. Please plan to visit us the next time you travel to Phoenix. Thank you again for writing

Reviewed 21 June 2013

In August 2011 I was in a car accident & had to have my left hand amputated. Almost 2 years later I'm coming to terms with being an amputee and finally looking into getting a prosthetic. Because the length of time it took to recover my family and I moved from the Valley to my boyfriends house in Flagstaff. Since the change to my body & our move I struggled with deep depression. We traveled to Phoenix to my first appointment of getting my prosthetic started. This wasn't an easy thing to come to terms with, so on the day of check-in I was feeling quite down. Well when we arrived to the hotel, we were exhausted, hungry, and emotionally drained. We actually were driving by & drove up to check the price of a room for the night. We wanted somewhere near my appointment site. The front desk clerk was a young gentleman named Ray, he was pleasant as he greeted us. We asked him pricing for 1 room w 1 bed, there were 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 children ages 8 years & 5 months. He promptly looked up pricing which was $79.00 per night, not bad. We noticed the pool near the office & asked if we could get a room on the bottom floor near the floor. He responded no problem, & looked for a room to accommodate us. After checking he informed us there was no rooms that we asked for but he could upgrade us to a king bed w a jacuzzi in the room, on the bottom floor near the pool, for the same price. Wow. We took it. He continued to inform us of all amenities on site, breakfast times, pool hours, parking, check out time, and the 3 mile radius of the free shuttle. Multitasking, he had us sold & checked in under 5 minutes. This might not seem like such a big deal, after all, that's a front desk persons job. But to a person & family that has been through a lot of emotional stress that day, it meant the world. No fuss, he made everything easy & comfortable. To me, a woman who is now insecure with her body, being in public, coping with depression, it meant the world. He never once looked at me the way some people do, he treated me like a normal person, he acknowledged my presence without me speaking, he smiled & made me feel welcomed. We slept like babies that night, we my kids & boyfriend spent hours at the pool, in the morning we enjoyed the delicious breakfast. We have found the only hotel we will be staying at during our visits to the Valley. Thank you Ray & fellow staff. I felt like home away from home, it goes noticed & the little things make a world of difference to some people. :-)

• Stayed June 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
SunnyRJames,
Thank you so very much for your touching review and for taking the time to share your experience with us at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore. It wonderful to know that our staff left such a lasting impression with you and your family through their kindness, excellent service, and warm hospitality. I’m pleased we could add a little comfort during this difficult time so you could enjoy your stay and a good night’s rest. I’ll be certain to award Ray with a special commendation for his outstanding service. He was very overwhelmed to see your appreciation in your comments here. We’re happy to have had you and your family as our guests, and we look forward to being your home away from home during your return visits. Thank you again for writing.

Gallup, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Great Hot breakfast each morning, fee parking and free wifi unlike the higher priced hotels. I picked Hampton because of location and was pleasantly surprised. It's also a couple blocks away from a Trader Joe's food store and a Fry's food store (great places) and Half Price Books store. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Terry M,
We appreciate your review and complimentary feedback on our hotel. It’s great to hear we exceeded your expectations with the variety of value added amenities that we’re proud to offer our guests. We hope you’ll visit us again soon at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore. Thank you again for writing.

Calgary
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We stayed for 10 days recently at the Hampton (room 239) and were so pleased with the overall experience. We were greeted warmly by every staff member we ran in to. We received an excellent rate and would not hesitate to stay again at this great hotel.
Our king room was exactly as shown in the pictures provided. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was so comfortable. The hot breakfast had some variety to it every morning and was kept well stocked. The all day coffee was a nice treat as was the cold water!
Upon arrival there was quite a bit of debris in the pool from the palm trees surrounding it but two days later we noticed that the trees had all been trimmed and the pool cleaned up. The staff responds to the needs of the guests in a timely fashion.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Mi4Sons,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at Hampton Inn Phoneix-Biltmore. I’m pleased to hear you found our staff friendly and responsive to guests’ needs, as well as our accommodations clean, comfortable, and spacious during your stay. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Kevin Barbour, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Paradise Valley
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale
Camelback East
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore? Share your experiences!