I recently stayed five nights at this hotel and would absolutely stay here again on a future trip. As mentioned by other reviewers, the location is terrific, just a few blocks from highway 51 and from plenty of shops, restaurants and services. The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming - everyone from the front desk to the breakfast area staff to the maids to the maintenance people had all clearly received training on how to greet guests and make them feel at home. As a long-term stay guest, I wanted to mention a few things that I expected/encountered.
This hotel does not have its own laundry facilities, however, the front desk recommended a nearby coin-operated Laundromat which was very inexpensive and had plenty of machines. You can take their shuttle there, or drive yourself the few blocks. Although I had been hoping for the convenience of having facilities right at the hotel, I was very happy with this alternative.
The guest rooms do not have in-room safes. Since they are standard in most hotel rooms these days, I was a bit surprised. When I spoke to the front desk about it, they said that they had safes at the front desk that guests could use, however I opted not do that, it made me a bit uncomfortable. I didn't have any problems locking items in my luggage in my room. I would recommend that the hotel consider adding safes to the rooms, though.
The "business center" is in fact a single computer and printer in the hallway outside the breakfast area. The printer is not a multifunction device and the computer doesn't have any available USB ports unless you unplug the printer. Obviously the location is also not very private if you are working on a sensitive document or need to be on the phone while also on the computer. I didn't have any trouble using the computer when I needed to, but if you are planning on using the hotel facilities for all of your business needs, the setup at this hotel may not be sufficient.
Like most Hamptons, this hotel had some of the nice touches that make long-term stays more pleasant. There was always fresh ice water, and hot coffee and tea - anytime of the day. The rooms have refrigerators, microwaves and charging stations for your devices. There were newspapers available in the breakfast area which became a kind of "lounge" throughout the day. The pool area was clean and had fresh towels available. There is a small parking lot next to the hotel and I never had trouble finding a space.
I would highly recommend this facility!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Count on the Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore hotel to offer a comfy, modern base minutes from the entertainment district at Biltmore Fashion Park. Located in the Biltmore Corridor of Phoenix, the hotel is within minutes of exciting shopping, dining and leisure options. A free shuttle service within a three-mile radius and an airport shuttle are available daily. Enjoy being in a hotel near historic Old Town Scottsdale, downtown Scottsdale and Scottsdale Fashion Square. The Phoenix Convention Center and Phoenix International Sky Harbor Airport are just a short drive away.Relax in a warm, inviting guest room with a range of thoughtful amenities. Appreciate the convenience of having amenities that include a microwave and mini-refrigerator. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access, use the handy lap desk, enjoy your favorite music on your room's alarm clock/iPod player and watch movies on the HDTV.Join us each morning for Hampton's free hot breakfast®. If you're in a hurry, simply grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. If you're visiting for business, our friendly Hampton team members will be delighted to help plan your event in Phoenix in one of three meeting rooms suitable for 8-85 guests. Wind down after a busy day with a rejuvenating workout in the 24-hour fitness center or with a dip in the outdoor pool and whirlpool spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland At Biltmore Phoenix
- Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore Arizona