“Great Stay!!”

Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
Ranked #13 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel is conveniently located downtown, sorta close to highways, Malls, downtown Phoenix, not far from Scottsdale, etc. It is a very nice, modern looking hotel, the rooms are clean, spacious, and have nice decor to match. My room had a microwave and a fridge, and they give you a bottle of water daily with maid service. The pool is nice, and the area around the pool is very nice as well. I had a small issue with my room, a weird smell, and the manager came himself to my room and got it looked after right away. The staff are friendly and well trained, and they gave us good recommendations for dining. The price was right for this hotel. Did I mention breakfast?? Very nice selection of hot and cold foods, eggs, meat, etc...I would come back here...

Room Tip: Rooms not on the pool side are quieter..
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

ElCoyote007,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore. We appreciate you highlighting the quality of service and conveniences you experienced during your visit, and we're pleased to know you had a great stay. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Beware, VERY NOISEY AC/ unit, and vanity is IN the room, not in the bathroom where in my opinion it belongs !. Having said that the staff are amazing, helpful and friendly in every way. The beds comfortable, excellent choice for breakfast, great pool and hot tub. Free shuttle to area mall was a plus. Special kudos to Estella at front desk, so helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Notnel,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your stay at Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore. We appreciate you highlighting our strengths in service and comfort, while providing areas of opportunity. I’m sorry for any noise issues you experienced with the AC unit, as well as any resulting inconveniences. We’re glad you enjoyed a great stay otherwise. I look forward to sharing your compliments with Estella and our entire team. Thank you for your review. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly, rooms were very clean , and check out was fast and efficient. The provide free wifi, breakfast, pool and spa. I will stay at this and other Hamptons in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Richard K,
We appreciate being a part of your family travels and thank you for writing a review of your stay at Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore. We’re pleased to receive your compliments regarding our amenities, but more importantly, our staff. It’s great to know you enjoyed a pleasant stay and we hope you’ll return for another visit in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Check in/out was quick and easy with smiling employees who care about their work which means they care about their customers. Room and common areas are comfortable, clean and cared for. Wifi was fast, free and easy to connect. Didn't have any trouble streaming Netflix (even without paying for extra bandwidth) to the flat screen TV in the room via my own HDMI cable. Fitness center is well equiped with newer machines that are solid and working. Free parking and about half of it is covered. It's nice to walk out in the late morning to a car that isn't hot enough to heat up your leftovers from one of the many good restaurant options that are nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

RefugeRide,
Thank you for sharing reflections from your stay with us at Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore. We appreciate your compliments regarding our friendly service and comfortable rooms, as well as the many conveniences that our location and amenities have to offer. We enjoyed having you as our guest and we hope you'll return for another visit in the near future. Thanks again.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

easy check-in, plenty of parking both street level and covered lower level. this hotel was fabulous! quiet, great facilities, comfortable bed! great shower pressure! a great place to stay! i plan on returning to this hotel the next time i am Phoenix!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Scott M,
We appreciate your review of Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore. It's fantastic to receive your complimentary feedback on our great facility and value added amenities. We're glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Not particularly cheap for the property that it is, but walking distance to shopping, restaurants, cinema, etc. For that reason, we would recommend it. As to room selection, before going inside, you should orient yourself to the busy street half a block away to avoid it. It is not like being on a highway but some rooms are quieter than others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Otto W,
Thank you for your recommendations and review of Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore. We're glad our location added convenience to your travels and made for an enjoyable stay. We appreciate you selecting our hotel and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We made reservations about a month in advance (February for March stay). When I called to ask if I could ship a package there, they told me that my reservation was cancelled. They did not give me a satisfactory answer and tried to blame Travelocity. In fact although I had booked my reservation through Travelocity, I had (earlier) confirmed with the hotel desk that they indeed did have my reservation. Travelocity still had me as having a booking there and I did not receive any cancellation notice. I asked the hotel to fax me the cancellation notice and they did not. I made another reservation with the hotel directly at a higher cost. I next called the Hilton reservation operator and learned that this property is a Hilton property and that the policy was not to cancel a reservation without having my permission. I finally booked another Hilton hotel and cancelled the higher cost reservations at the Hampton. Incidentally, the manager was very rude and unhelpful as was the desk staff who kept putting me on long holds withouit answering my questions.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RAJAN B

Rajan B,
Thank you for writing. I am very sorry for your experience. Please call me personally at the hotel so that I can dig a bit further and try to find out how this was cancelled and by whom. This is the first that I was made aware of anything regarding this reservation, and the troubling nature of it propels me to want to uncover what went wrong so that it can be avoided at all costs in the future. Thank you for your feedback. I hope to hear from you soon.