Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
US$138
US$214
US$159
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$223
  • Restaurant
US$270
US$235
  • Restaurant
All reviewswhole foodswithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastfire pitthe breakfast areaawesome hotelfree shuttleconvenient locationrestaurants and shoppingshuttle servicenice poolroom was largebusiness travelerwould stay here againgreat place to staybusiness tripfront desk staff
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I booked this hotel after being swindled by Priceline for giving me a room at The Saguro as a 4 star hotel. I wanted to feel safe in my surroundings as we were two women traveling alone. I was very pleased with the rooms and the staff was so warm and welcoming. I will def stay here again in the near future. My only complaint is the elevators are super slow.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Cali M,

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with our team; they work hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again.

Kevin Barbour

Reviewed 14 July 2014

So, this was a last minute trip to the Phoenix area for a job interview. The company recommended this hotel because it's close to their office.

So I have to say it was just okay. I think I'd have rather stayed at the Courtyard down the street. My room was adequate. It was REALLY nice that they had great amount of outlets by the bed, so i could plug in my phones. But there is a lot of work needed to bring this place up to a business clientele. standard.

What was good:
1. The water pressure!!
2. The air conditioner worked well.
3. furnishings was nice. especially the lounge chairs.
4. Good lighting in the room!

What needs work:
1. Elevators are so slow.
2. Not enough covered parking. It was 98 degrees at 8:30 pm.
3. The desk person couldn't really recommend anyplace to eat late at night. Maybe there isn't anything close and fast, but more information would have been better.
4. The bathroom sink was actually in the room. I find this really annoying.
5. The door to the bathroom would almost hit the toilet. The bathroom was so small and cramped.
6. There was no tub.
7. Breakfast was adequate. I would have wished for better coffee and more yogurt selection besides raspberry and strawberry.
8. They really should let people even us a vapor pen to smoke in the breakfast area!!!
9. and worst of all, the air conditioner was SO LOUD!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank A W
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear A W,

We apologize for the quality of amenities you received during your recent stay. We have reported the noisy A/C unit in your guest suite to our maintenance team and will discuss with our front desk staff the best places to recommend in the area. We hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Stay with my family for 2 nights as a part of our visit to Western part of US. I was impressed by noticing that they have special lifting chairs by the pool area for people with disabilities. Very considered. Hotel offered us a decent breakfast. Room was very clean. Definitely would return if visit this area again.

• Stayed: July 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

It is fantastic to hear that your stay was enjoyable! We thank you for your compliments regarding our pool, clean room and ample breakfast. Our associates strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This Hotel was wonderful. From check in to check out. They accommodated my family and I so that we could be close together and even went out of there way to help us. Thank you and we would love to stay again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Charminique R,

We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's great to learn that you enjoyed our wonderful hotel and accommodating staff. A return visit is the best compliment; please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to the area!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This no frills hotel is exceptionally clean, with a staff eager to please. Comfy beds, free wi-fi and a $10 shuttle service to and from the airport enhanced our visit. The complimentary breakfast was more than ample, with some menu variation from day to day. We'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Carol D,

Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority. Reflections like yours give us areas to improve our guest experience, as well as talking points to commend our staff. I’m thrilled to learn your enjoyed our clean rooms, complimentary internet, ample breakfast and eager to please staff. Thank for taking the time to review your experience and we hope to see you again.