“Great hotel”

Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
Ranked #18 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have stayed here many times over the last two years when I travel to Phoenix for business. The location is good and there is a cheap airport shuttle. The staff is great...polite and very customer service minded. There is a pool and an exercise room but I have only used the exercise room. The rooms and facility are always very clean. I don't think you can beat this hotel with another in the same price range.

Room Tip: Suites are very nice and don't hesitate to ask the staff if you need something.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

AntonioManzenetta,

Thank you for writing a review about your experience at our Hampton Inn Phoenix Biltmore hotel. We appreciate your continued patronage and for choosing our hotel for your business needs. It’s wonderful to hear that our staff is friendly and accommodating, our location is ideal and our amenities are we thought out. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We got an EXCELLENT rate through a promotion. We were staying for three days while my daughter was looking for an apartment after a move to Phoenix. We were given a large double room, that included a huge granite counter top, cabinets, microwave, small kitchen-like sink, fridge. Room very clean, service excellent. The mattresses felt like sleeping on a cloud; really comfy and slept great. Front desk staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. They have a free shuttle service that will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius. Friendly drivers. Nice pool outside. Great free hot breakfast in downstairs lounge. Rotating menu, could have sausages, eggs, or omelets, always had 3 types of cereal, yogurt, and several kinds of fresh fruit. It was awesome!! Hotel is across from an upscale mall with some fabulous places to eat. Dine-in movie theatre across the street. All in all, we loved our stay there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank debSouthBend_IN
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear debSouthBend_IN,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. Our team understands and believes that our guests deserve a pleasant stay and we continue to seek new ways to impress. I will be sure to share your nice comments with our associates; they work hard to deliver superior service. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The price, location, and breakfast were enough to bring me back! It didn't stop there though, the staff was awesome and the rooms were spotless and felt like they were clean! It was a wonderful experience and we will be back for sure. I highly recommend checking it out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank M5140KWjaneb
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

It’s wonderful to know your stay was pleasant. We love hearing you were pleased with our hotel amenities, location and service. Your review helps us to monitor and improve our guest experience. Thank you for your time in reviewing your stay, and we hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Rooms are very clean, pool is great, location works very well for us. The staff is very friendly and willing to assist you when needed. Free WiFi is always a plus. Breakfast bar is simple, but tasty. We always feel comfortable staying at this hotel. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Malik H
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Malik H,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! I’m thrilled to know your stay was pleasant and we appreciate you choosing us. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team as they work hard to make our guests feel at home.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I booked this hotel after being swindled by Priceline for giving me a room at The Saguro as a 4 star hotel. I wanted to feel safe in my surroundings as we were two women traveling alone. I was very pleased with the rooms and the staff was so warm and welcoming. I will def stay here again in the near future. My only complaint is the elevators are super slow.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Cali M,

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with our team; they work hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

So, this was a last minute trip to the Phoenix area for a job interview. The company recommended this hotel because it's close to their office.

So I have to say it was just okay. I think I'd have rather stayed at the Courtyard down the street. My room was adequate. It was REALLY nice that they had great amount of outlets by the bed, so i could plug in my phones. But there is a lot of work needed to bring this place up to a business clientele. standard.

What was good:
1. The water pressure!!
2. The air conditioner worked well.
3. furnishings was nice. especially the lounge chairs.
4. Good lighting in the room!

What needs work:
1. Elevators are so slow.
2. Not enough covered parking. It was 98 degrees at 8:30 pm.
3. The desk person couldn't really recommend anyplace to eat late at night. Maybe there isn't anything close and fast, but more information would have been better.
4. The bathroom sink was actually in the room. I find this really annoying.
5. The door to the bathroom would almost hit the toilet. The bathroom was so small and cramped.
6. There was no tub.
7. Breakfast was adequate. I would have wished for better coffee and more yogurt selection besides raspberry and strawberry.
8. They really should let people even us a vapor pen to smoke in the breakfast area!!!
9. and worst of all, the air conditioner was SO LOUD!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank A W
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear A W,

We apologize for the quality of amenities you received during your recent stay. We have reported the noisy A/C unit in your guest suite to our maintenance team and will discuss with our front desk staff the best places to recommend in the area. We hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area.

Kevin Barbour, GM

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Stay with my family for 2 nights as a part of our visit to Western part of US. I was impressed by noticing that they have special lifting chairs by the pool area for people with disabilities. Very considered. Hotel offered us a decent breakfast. Room was very clean. Definitely would return if visit this area again.

• Stayed: July 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

It is fantastic to hear that your stay was enjoyable! We thank you for your compliments regarding our pool, clean room and ample breakfast. Our associates strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

Kevin Barbour, GM