This is the second stay for us at the Legacy. there are so many goof things about the resort I don't want to take them away so that's where I'll start. the really good things were.
golf course condition
golf course is managed very well
golf course and front desk staff friendliness
pool and amenities
very comfortable bed
Very nice grounds
Here are the things that I did not like
Concierge could not take a polite reply that I did not want to waste my time attending a high pressure time share selling session. she asked me repeatedly(6-7 times) and even called my room, she did stop after I asked her to stop with the harassment (not very relaxing and made me feel uncomfortable to go to the front desk afterwards)
The studio we had definitely needs updating. the appliances are old and the attention to detail in the trim and paint needs work.
This final thing and the only reason I will not return is THE WALLS ARE SO THIN I COULD HEAR THE PEOPLE SNORING ALL NIGHT LONG IN THE NEXT CONDO. Really sucked!!!
I shared my concern with the hotel staff and they told me that they would have to tear down the walls and rebuild to fix it. There are some very easy and economical ways to fix this. Sound barrier wall insulation. There is no excuse for not addressing this problem with so many comments from guests about the same problem. yeah its going to cost a few bucks to fix it but people would rather pay than to have to wear ear plugs or not sleep because of this.
quite unfortunate because the place is really good if you can put up with the bad parts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legacy Resort is an oasis of green at the base of Phoenix’s scenic and well known South Mountain. Featuring spacious suites decorated in Spanish mission-style with rich wood cabinetry and earth-toned fabrics and a full kitchen or kitchenette. An on-site 18-hole championship golf course that was named a top 10 Golf Courses to play in Phoenix by Golf Digest. Also a sparkling pool and a deluxe health club, coupled with an endless variety of recreational activities amidst an inviting resort community. Make The Legacy Golf Resort your destination for a romantic getaway, family vacation, reunion or golf outing. We are ready to help you create your legacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Legacy Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Golf Hotel Phoenix
- Legacy Resort Phoenix
- Legacy Hotel Phoenix
- Legacy Golf Resort Phoenix, Arizona