They surprised us with a $75 deposit. We had already paid for the room and did not find out about the fee until we were checking in. The rooms were disgusting, my sons had black feet after walking around the room barefoot for an hour. The first night the desk girl was hanging out with our neighbor being loud (around 1 in the morning) my husband asked them to quiet down because our sons were sleeping, about 30 min later the neighbor had some more loud friends over, but who are you going to complain to? The washers and dryers are $2 and count on spending $6 to do one load because the first dry doesn't do the job. We came back to the room one day to find a pet magnet on our door, we left ours in Texas. The next day my husband complained at the front desk and about an hour later we had the police knock on our door and request that we leave within the hour. I did appreciate that because we could leave without losing the money we had already paid. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to an enemy much less a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway. We are located right off of the Black Canyon Freeway and located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Our property is 13 miles away from the Phoenix Convention Center and the Arizona State University-Downtown Campus. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Phoenix
- Extended Stay Phoenix
- Phoenix Extended Stay
- Crossland Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway Arizona