We stayed here last weekend for two nights. I booked on Expedia and paid 44.00 per night. What a great deal. I was a little worried what we would get for the price, but I was pleasantly surprised. Our room was clean and comfortable. It was nothing fancy but it was perfect for a family who was going to be spending most of their time visiting friends. Breakfast was included which was great for the kids. It was your typical continental type breakfast, but everything was fresh and was replenished constantly. My only complaint was that there wasn't a lot of parking. We arrived late both nights and had to park on the opposite side of where our room was. It is close to the freeway so if freeway noise bothers you, you might want to request a room towards the back of the property. The noise was not bad though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway. We are located right off of the Black Canyon Freeway and located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Our property is 13 miles away from the Phoenix Convention Center and the Arizona State University-Downtown Campus. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Phoenix
- Extended Stay Phoenix
- Phoenix Extended Stay
- Crossland Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway Arizona