For the price, location, set up and cleanliness of the room, and all the little extras involved, I thought this was a good place. However, someone before me in the room had a cat because the smell was pretty overwhelming. Had I stayed more than a single night, that would've been an issue.
Still, I'd recommend Extended Stay and will probably be back to this same location. (Though I'll probably ask to inspect the room prior.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway. We are located right off of the Black Canyon Freeway and located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Our property is 13 miles away from the Phoenix Convention Center and the Arizona State University-Downtown Campus. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crossland Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Phoenix
- Extended Stay Phoenix
- Phoenix Extended Stay
- Crossland Phoenix - Metro - Black Canyon Highway Arizona