All reviews waffle house and cracker barrel room was clean free continental breakfast room key yogurt microwave repair
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Date of stay: April 2014
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AndyDIGM, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Please, please do not think about staying here. I wanted to surprise my husband for his birthday weekend and I was the one surprised. Carpet stained, wall paper coming off, dirty, smell like urine in the bathroom, lamps not working, sheets and pillow cases yellowish, I used my t-shirt to cover the pillow so I can sleep better. HORRIBLE experience. I sent an e-mail to the hotel and no answer at all after three weeks. We stayed one 1/2 night and left early in the morning with the promise to my husband never ever again.

Room tip: First mistake I made didn't believed the reviews. Please save your self a night of discomfort and unpleasant stay.
2  Thank Josefina P

Thank you for spending your precious time to review our hotel. We sincerely apologies for all the inconveniences during your stay. We will take appropriate actions to resolve these problems. Hope we will get another chance to serve you and meet all your expectations. Thank You. Andy.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Security doors were broker and accessible by anyone. Went to get into the jacuzzi and it was ice cold with a empty beer can in it. And the room which I was upgraded (didn't find that out til after we stayed in it) was ground floor with shady characters hanging out just feet from the window. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. There are far more safe, clean and reputable places to stay in and around the Northern Phoenix area.

2  Thank Edward A

Thank you for spending your precious time to review our hotel. We are really very sad that we were not able to make your stay comfortable. All the comments from our guests helps us to make our service better. Hope we will get a chance in the future to serve you again and meet all your expectations. thank you. andy.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AndyDIGM, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Reviewed 31 March 2014