My reviews are so seldom terrible I cannot remember when I gave a hotel such a low rating.
1. No towels at all in the room. Asked twice. Went looking for a housekeeping cart. Stopped in an asked in the laundry. One hour later I finally got some action.
2. Waste basket filled with caulk strip.
3. Toilet had cigarette butt and ashes in it: it was a no smoking room.
4. Toilet rim had diarrhea stain.
5. Asked for a new room and did not get one.
4. Housekeeping came and flushed the toilet for me and that was all. I cleaned it myself.
5. Horrible neighborhood for families. Right next to a strip joint with no walkable food places.
6. Highway noise all night even after I took out my hearing aids.
7. TV had a black spot in center of screen.
For what I paid this motel was not worth even half. Stay at the nearby Motel 6. Cannot understand how reviewers have given it any adequate reviews at all. Downtown hotels are not outrageously priced and the other Knights Inns are fine. This one is just a waste of money. Sorry.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Fairground-Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Lodge Phoenix
- Travelodge Phoenix
- Phoenix Travel Lodge
- Phoenix Travelodge
- Knights Inn Fairground-Phoenix Arizona