Decided to watch our Cleveland Indians play Spring Training at their new facility in Goodyear Arizona and spent quite a bit of time searching out lodging (and golf courses). I originally booked the new Comfort Suites just up the road from the ballpark at $200/night, but since we were going to be checking in late and leaving early the next morning decided to try Crossland (about 10 minutes more driving distance). It was only $69 which meant more money to buy souveniors at the game and a nice dinner that night. Check in was fast (10 pm), wireless Internet worked great, room was standard Days Inn, Motel 6 type room with a stove next to the bathroom door. For a cheap (by Phoenix standards in March) very basic room I'm glad we saved the money and stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Phoenix - West. We're located down the road from the Papago Freeway and just 10 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Phoenix - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Extended Stay America Phoenix
- Crossland Economy Studios - Phoenix - West Arizona