“Great Customer Service!”

Ranked #53 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Williams, Arizona
“Great Customer Service!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel while doing some college shopping for her- the location of the hotel is great- right next to a Nordstrom Rack! but the staff at this hotel made the experience worth noting! Friendly, warm and welcoming! The amenities in the lobby are incredible!
A Special thanks to Riccardo- he runs a great hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
cy_phxcc_gm, Property Coordinator at Courtyard Phoenix Camelback, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
How pleased we are to note that you found our team friendly, warm and welcoming! They are caring people who enjoy making our guests happy! Good for you to note our great shopping right in the parking lot! Just a note: there is a fabulous Biltmore shopping center 2 blocks away plus some discount shops all within walking distance! Thanks for your great reivew. Please visit again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is a great value hotel in a really great location. It's close to everything. There is not much of a view, because it's in a shopping center, but that's what makes it great. It's great for a stop over or business trip. We stayed for one night before heading up to Sedona for the week. We got some great rest and were able to visit some of the city since we were so centrally located. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. They even let us check in several hours early. The rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. Overall, I would definitely stay here again when traveling to Phoenix.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
cy_phxcc_gm, Management Team at Courtyard Phoenix Camelback, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank you sincerely for your review of our Courtyard. Of course we are pleased that you enjoyed your visit. We are proud of our team and happy you found them friendly and accommodating. Our location does allow our guests to take advantage of this great city. Being in a shopping center and close to the well-known Biltmore Shopping Center is such a plus. We look forward to your return on another visit to Phoenix.
College Station, Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I stayed at the Camelback Courtyard while on a business trip. Overall, very few complaints. The hotel is clean and situated near plenty of restaurants. There is a Twin Peaks right next door. The only major complaint is that the fitness room is really small. It barely has enough room for the equipment.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the first floor as your hallway may be used to make it to the fitness room.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Courtyard, and were very please by the reception that we received. Our room was large and well designed. This Courtyard is at the east end of a small shopping center. The shopping center had multiple independent non franchised restaurants to choose from, when we did want to eat on property. We were very pleased with the assistance we received from the front desk.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side get the morning sun.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank cigarsteve1
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We stayed here one night to rest and visit some family on our way up to Sedona. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and we were checked in by friendly staff at the front desk. The hotel has a Bistro which serves decent food if you want to save yourself the drive somewhere. It was quiet and very clean to relax from a long drive coming from California. Our room was spacious and very comfortable to be in. A great hotel to spend a few days, or even one night like we did.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank A_Lomeli
Cokato, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Escaped the snow of Minnesota for a quick warm getaway for phoenix and chose this courtyard for the proximity to shopping. The hotel has lovely sitting areas outdoors, starbucks coffee available for sale all the time, nice pool area. And shopping right out the door. It was exactly what we were looking for to soak up some warmth and shop while have comfortable accommodations. The beds were comfortable also. I also arrived a day earlier than scheduled after midnight and the hotel was considered full, but Tom accommodated us with a double queen room ready when we arrived. Check in couldn't have been more smooth and appreciative.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank nmatti09
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

I was in town for a conference. I had a suite and a view of the pool. I loved the king size bed! I had my family with me the kids slept in the other room on the soda bed. Only con I had was the bathroom it was very small. But I loved the outdoor pool and hot tub, very relaxing to swim at night. I selection of places to eat within walking distance. I was hardly at the hotel. But it served its purpose I'm glad I chose this hotel! Parking was well lit parking garage with a lot of room. Compared to some phoenix areas I was not worried about thieves! Very safe hotel which is a must for me and my family.

• Stayed March 2013