We stayed there March 1. This place has a good location but is pretty disappointing for a Mariott Courtyard property. It needs updating. Also could use some new towels and bedding. Staff was ok but you need to ask for everything you might need. Ran out of coffee this morning. THe place is rundown and needs some modernization. You can do much better down the street for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the upscale Biltmore area, the newly renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Phoenix, AZ vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping meccas such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center with its weekly Farmers Market. Enjoy world class golf at the JW Camelback Resort or Arizona Biltmore Golf Course. Free High Speed and Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix Camelback reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Camelback Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Marriott
- Phoenix Courtyard
- Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Arizona