My wife and I stayed here for a week - some on her biz account, and some on our personal pay.
It's a great location, the folks who checked us in were great, and it's close to lots of great restaurants, the Botanical Gardens and the D'backs.
It's a little funky to find as others have stated. But you can get pretty much everything you need within a 5 minute walk - nice meals, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Fry's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the upscale Biltmore area, the newly renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Phoenix, AZ vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping meccas such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center with its weekly Farmers Market. Enjoy world class golf at the JW Camelback Resort or Arizona Biltmore Golf Course. Free High Speed and Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix Camelback reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Camelback Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Courtyard
- Phoenix Marriott
- Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Arizona