“Often a first stop when we arrive in PHX”
Review of La Pinata

La Pinata
Ranked #535 of 3,132 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Ahwatukee Foothills
Neighbourhood: Ahwatukee Foothills
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My father-in-law often takes us here when we fly into PHX. I just had a beef taco but appreciated the homemade tortilla and shredded beef. My husband loved his tamale. The waitress was super polite.

There are newer reviews for La Pinata

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Terrible Mexican food! Used to be very good back in the 1970's. The only thing that made this place remotely pleasant was seeing it in the rear view mirror as we were leaving!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My family in Phoenix goes to La Pinata all the time, and I usually go there when visiting. I feel like they have improved their food and their service over the handful of visits I've made. My last dinner was fantastic and I think the place is cute and fun. The service was fast and friendly too.

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We have flown in and out of Phoenix twice this summer and have eaten at La Pinata three times. The service was so great that we took our pic with our server, Ellie! The steak nachoes were the best we have ever had--tender, tasty taste, amazing guacamole. We will be back!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

the food is overpriced, and not great. the wait staff is rude and condescending, but not quite as bad as the owners whos customer service it's horrible. I will never go there again.

1  Thank laceycalkins