“Featured on "Check please Arizona" PBS”
Review of Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom
Ranked #171 of 3,161 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We watched this show on TV and were in the area same evening so decided to try out.

I had spicy Korean beef , this was one of the best stir fry I've ever had. My wife ad Pad Thai Chicken and found that delicious. Service is quick and freindly. You can see the food being cooked fresh to order and you can it's fresh when you taste it!

Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We have been here twice and had an excellent experience both times. We ordered several plates and shared family style and everything we tried was delicious. The space is small and busy but worth the wait.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Went there when other restuarants were closed. Great food at a reasonable price. Even though they were busy the service was good.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Had a very yummy lunch today. My husband said the sushi was very good. My son and I both had the iron pot seafood & noodles - really good! Service was good and it seemed very clean. Good lunch special choices too. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I went in on a Sunday evening expecting it to be quiet. The place was packed with people waiting for tables. Fortunately had planned a take out. Very friendly service, ordered my food, they said it would be 15 minutes, so I went next door to Irish Bar for a quick drink. Came back and food was ready and waiting, excellent spicy tuna roll and Tan Tan spicy noodle soup. I will be back. Fast service, good value and great food.