“Clean and comfortable”

Ranked #28 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank wccaz
Sam P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel is in a great location. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. The beds are super comfortable. The room was clean and in great shape. I couldn't have asked for a better hotel especially for the price! I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great downtown Phoenix location!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 778Beth
Sam P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear, value guest
Thank you for sharing your experience on world largest travelers site, we glad that you enjoy your stay with us and had a great hospitality by our staff, our primary goal is make your stay enjoyable with budget price, we are very happy to see your few words for us and proud to having guest like you! hope you have great trip to back home, waiting to welcoming you again whenever you are in phoenix!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

For a downtown hotel it was quiet and economical The service at check-in was exceptional. The staff was friendly. It was close to the museums and other attractions and it was convenient to the freeway and downtown businesses.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Anne J
Sam P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear, Anne
Thank you for time to write your feedback, we glad that you enjoy your stay with us, we are proudly located in downtown close to the major attraction, hope your short feedback will help our future guests to make selection of motel. see you again in phoenix!

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night and wanted a place that was close to downtown and also economical. Clean room, friendly staff. Good service. They let me use their computer to print out my boarding pass before my flight and even though I had missed breakfast, let me get some orange juice. Airport shuttle was vet convenient and the driver was very nice. I would stay again and recommend to everyone.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Jenna T
Sam P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear, Jenna
We are so happy to see your feedback on TripAdvisor, thank you so much for taking time for your kind comments, we glad that you enjoy your stay with us and had a great service from our staff, your few words say much more to future visitors, hope you have great trip to back home, hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Nice clean well kept motel. I was at a 3 day conference at the convention center. It was a comfortable 10-15 minute walk. The area is safe. The room was large and clean. The value was incredible! Staying at a big name hotel a few blocks away would have been $200 or more per night. As I "just slept" at the motel it was just great, and not paying for amenities or fees for things I would not have used. Plus free parking!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank merles557
Sam P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear, sir
Thank you for your kind remark for us, your feedback is very short & sweet and describe everything in few words, we appreciate your understating for true value of service and facilities and proud to having guests like you! we are waiting to welcoming you again when you are in phoenix! let us know your next trip plan we will happy to make your stay enjoyable!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had the nicest time staying here while attending government workshops/seminars. It is walking distance to Central Station where you could jump on the light rail or take a bus around the Phoenix/Mesa/Tempe area. The hotel is walking distance from downtown Cityscape Phoenix where you could see a baseball game, catch a movie, grab a few drinks, and workout (Gold's Gym Elite). The nightly hotel rates are insanely cheap with decent living quarters, continental "grab and go" breakfast and free wifi. This place is great for business travelers. I had a two part series of trainings within two weeks in Phoenix...you betcha I booked myself to stay at Americas Best Value Inn again! For future references, if ever I end up in Phoenix again for training or on a vacation; I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cnmiislandgirltravel

Dear, value guest
We are very happy to see your feedback and glade that you enjoy your stay with us, we are proudly located on central phoenix and near all major downtown attraction, your review will help us to improve our service and future travelers to choose their place to stay, we are very thankful to you for your recommendations and willing to stay with us in future if you need it, hope it’s come soon and we Weill see you again!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I was a travel fool and left my business laptop and backpack at the hotel and a late Sunday night arrival and early Monday departure while make a court appearance on Monday morning. I went all the way back home to California and didn't realize that I had left it in my room on the top of the dresser. I called Sam three days later and he had found it in the room. I had asked if he could ship it back to me in California if I gave him my corporate FedEx info and he said that he would be glad to and that it was his job. My problem was solved and I mentioned to him that I work in Hospitality in Executive management in the IT division of our company, for a Hotel management company that manages 5 High End resorts in California. I had explained to him that if the staff at my hotels treated me as nice as Sam did, that I would be a happier man. I also just came from a Hospitality conference in LA and that was a major point of their IT / Hospitality break out sessions. "The guest wants a better experience and are now expecting it more.".

Sam is truly someone that understands what the guest experience is all about. Giving your customer what they want and need without hesitation.

Great Job Sam!

Room Tip: Pick any but call ahead if it is summer time and you want the room to be cool when you arrive. That...