“Comfortable atmosphere and great food”
Review of Ticoz Resto-Bar - CLOSED

Ticoz Resto-Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Ticoz was recommended by our B&B hosts and it was a great recommendation. The food was delicious and the service friendly. Relaxed atmosphere, good for families or for those out on the burb. The three dipping sauce appetizer is a must if you go.

1  Thank likestodineky

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Haven't been to Ticoz yet? Then you're missing out! Centrally located, this unique establishment is outstanding with great food, a friendly/accommodating staff and prices that will fit in any budget. I never go to Phoenix without dropping by Ticoz at least once! Check out their tasty menu, you'll be glad you did!

1  Thank oreguy5
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is one of our regular eateries. We love the Blue Corn Enchiladas and I adore the scoop of sweet corn tamale and grilled zucchini on the side. I've had tilapia, burgers, salads and the lettuce wraps (another fave). Service is always very good, certainly at lunch time when we frequent the most.
It is an odd little place and, while the patio is beautiful, it is often frequented by smokers.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Found this place through TripAdvisor. We were greeted warmly and our service was very attentive. On top of that, the food was very good. However we were seated as we requested in the outside patio. I could not figure out if it was just tired or less then sparkling clean. This place did have a unique clientele. We enjoyed our meal but not likely to return. Taking young kids might lead to some growing up talk after dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Went here for dinner and enjoyed it. I tried the blue corn enchiladas and they were great. I think locals come here, so that was fun for the visitor. There's a bar and separate seating area. I hear the owner is pretty cool to talk with as well. A solid place.