“Excellent House”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

malcoms81...
“Excellent House”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a great time at this place, and it was everything we expected. I would definitely recommend it. Perfect for the weekend

Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Plenty of room for a group of men
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
itinerant...
S.F. Bay Area
“Exceptionally Nice”
Reviewed 23 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I initially chose Casa Yavapai because of its being located near the people we were visiting. The property was spotless and recently remodeled . It was spacious and well lit and well provisioned. We did not do any cooking there but the kitchen was well supplied. We had initially planned on having only my immediate family, 4 people stay, but then there was a sudden addition of 2 nieces so the total staying was 6. The house easily accommodated us, but there was a little bottleneck at the 2 bathrooms in the morning.
A couple of other things that I considered: I looked at some similar properties with purportedly similar prices and was turned off by what I considered a s being "bait and switch". The rental prices seemed reasonable but the "owners fee", or "landlords fees" or "cleaning fees" were exorbitant.which really increased the cost of the rentals. I found these "hidden fees" deceptive and did not want to deal with those "types".
At the time of renting Casa Yavapai, I was not able to rent through Tripadvisor and had to deal directly with the property managers Latitude8. I checked them out on the BBB site and they received an A+ rating.
Big surprise was the pool table! I initially thought it was just wasted space, but then I found that it became the focal point of our evenings.
Myles and Wes at Latitude8 were readily available and a pleasure to deal with.
The door lock was a combination keypad that made it easy for everyone to come and go on their own schedules and not worry about keys. I assume the combo is changed with every new renter.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing