I always expect a nice well equipped suite at Residence Inns, but this hotel stands out. The property is exceptionally clean and well maintained, the staff excellent, and a great included breakfast and evening manager's reception. When all of that is factored into the room rate, it is very reasonably priced. It is near lots of shopping and good restaurants, it is some distance from downtown Phoenix, but it works for us and we live in northern Arizona, so it makes for a quick exit to the freeway and home, avoiding Phoenix traffic. It is on a quite side street, so I think all the rooms are quiet, and yet within walking distance of the shopping and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley is a convenient location for catching a game at Surprise Stadium or the University of Phoenix Stadium, or shopping at Norterra and Happy Valley Town Center. Guest rooms feature a full kitchen, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and fine bedding. The property also offers complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception, a heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, and is even pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Phoenix North/Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Phoenix North/Happy Valley Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Phoenix North/Happy Valley Arizona