Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley
US$141
US$133
US$120
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$105
US$87
US$99
US$84
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Restaurant
US$70
US$62
Travelocity
All reviewsresidence inncourtyard roomchain restaurantfront deskdeer valley airportlove seatminute drive from the airportaverage roomhave stayed here several timesweekend stayclose to the hotelchoose this hotelnice hotelmarriott propertiesstarbucks coffeestaff was friendly and helpfulbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times when in Phoenix on business, the hotel is very clean, staff is professional and friendly, breakfast is what you'd expect.. very good value for your money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
martina_ward, Director of Sales at Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Courtyard by Marriott! We appreciate your choosing to stay with us when traveling to the area on business; I hope you have had an opportunity to take advantage of the many amenities we offer that make business travel easier, such as complimentary wireless internet and complimentary shuttle service to and from your work. I look forward to having you visit us again on your next business trip!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Exactly what you would expect: clean, friendly, good rates. Doesn't have that ridiculous new decorating scheme or stupid coffee bar that many of the Courtyards have. wish they were all this good.

Stayed: March 2012
martina_ward, Director of Sales at Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback on your experience! We strive to provide great customer service and work hard to maintain the quality of our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I were part of a large wedding party staying at this property.

Location: right off I-17. IHOP in walking distance. Restaurants and a huge Wal-Mart a mile away. Loved Mellow Mushroom for grinders, pizzas, pitas...

Check-in: easy.

Rooms: modern, nice furniture, large TV, wireless service. Only 60 rooms have a small fridge, so if you need one, ask for it in advance.

Workout room: small. 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals and free weights

Pool: shared with neighboring hotel. Whirlpool. Chaise lounges have cushions (they need to be replaced), however, pool towels are accessible at the pool gate and will cover the cushions. If bringing beer, I would recommend cans and not glass. The front desk asked if the beer in my hand (glass) was from the pool...of course I said No. :) Smaller basketball court~basketball available at front desk.

Bar: Opens at 5pm. No food available.

Breakfast: not complimentary. Nice service though here! Buffet includes, eggs, bacon, oatmeal with fresh berries, waffle station, bagels, juices.

Again, the customer service from every staff member was wonderful! Thank you, Grace, for all your efforts in finding out how much it would cost to clean my dress. The front desk called me to let me know the price FIRST and to see if I still wanted to have the dress pressed via their laundry service. So thoughtful to check with me first! And the front desk staff was always smiling!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
martina_ward, Director of Sales at Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you so much for your review on the Courtyard Phoenix North Happy Valley! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience, and I will certainly ensure that Grace and the front desk know that their efforts were appreciated. We hope to have an opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Stay here for my son's baseball tournament. The hotelmis very new with a nice heated pool,jacuzzi and sport court. We had breakfast included with our room. The staff here was great and house keeping did a awesome job. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
martina_ward, Director of Sales at Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thank you for your review on the Courtyard by Marriott! We love having sports teams stay at our hotel, and feel that our large, open lobby, meeting space, and outdoor amenities that you mentioned make us a perfect venue for teams playing at Reach 11, Rose Mofford, Victory Lane and Peoria Sports Complex to name a few. We hope to have an opportunity to host you again the next time you are in town for a baseball tournament!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have stayed here several times and each time I am blown away at how great the staff is! They really try to even call you by name!

It is a great hotel for Business travelers and I would highly recommend it!

They will not say no to any request! They even have a box of phone chargers behind the desk that you can borrow.

Ask for Samantha at night! She is the best.

• Stayed: October 2011