Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$596
US$427
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsresidence inncourtyard roomchain restaurantfront deskdeer valley airportlove seatminute drive from the airportaverage roomhave stayed here several timesweekend stayclose to the hotelchoose this hotelnice hotelmarriott propertiesstarbucks coffeestaff was friendly and helpfulbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The customer service at this Courtyard was outstanding on all counts. One person that made it outstanding was Aaron. From check-in, to 3 days staying at the hotel, to check-out, Aaron helped us with everything we needed, including a wheelchair for my 90 year old mom. Thank you Aaron for everything.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 35RichardM
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Seemed like the property was pretty new. Breakfast and Happy hour is always good when you are on the road for business and this hotel had both... the staff was helpful and courteous. The room was well appointed ..nothing special but very clean and modern with a nice "stand-up shower". It is very close to a major shopping area so there are really good options for off-site dinner and shopping too. Its a little ways "out there" but it was close to where I needed to go for my business trip. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and it this was definitely the best one so far.. Great value and amenities..

Room Tip: Make sure you have a map or GPS to find this Hotel. Its not on the main drag and you could miss it if you are not careful. Also there is TWO hotels on the property make sure you check-in at the right one.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard Phoenix Happy Valley for a visit with my brother. It was convenient to stores and main freeways. The breakfast offered a nice selection of food and the service was friendly and efficient. The room was very clean, the maids were cheerful, and the bed was perfect. The free parking was very much appreciated.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Visited from Flagstff; this hotel was very appealing; the room was quite large and comfortable; found the environment quiet, clean, and very well maintained; the only drawback was the fire alarm that flashes every several seconds once the lights are turned off.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Phoenix several days for business. Staff were very friendly upon check-in & worked quickly to resolve my heater that wasn't working in my room. Rooms were clean and had a "new" feel. I was initially disappointed to find that my room was right next to the elevators, however, I was happy to discover that this wasn't an issue. The walls must be think as I didn't hear any noise from the elevators or people in the hallway. The breakfast was decent - fresh cut fruit is always appreciated by travelers. The location is convenient to the retail/restaurants in the area. I will be back in the area for business again and plan to book this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
martina_ward, Director of Sales at Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

We appreciate your review on your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard Phoenix North Happy Valley. I am sorry to hear that there was an issue with your room upon check in but am glad we were able to fix it quickly and that you were able to continue enjoying your stay. I will definitely congratulate our staff on their job well done in accomodating your requests. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Martina Ward