Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley
US$141
US$120
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
US$99
US$84
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$370
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsresidence inncourtyard roomchain restaurantfront deskdeer valley airportlove seatminute drive from the airportaverage roomhave stayed here several timesweekend stayclose to the hotelchoose this hotelnice hotelmarriott propertiesstarbucks coffeestaff was friendly and helpfulbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We worked with Shannon Perry to coordinate a group event and week long stay at the Courtyard Happy Valley. Shannon was fabulous in getting all of needs accommodated! The hotel amenities are ideal for a large group - use of banquet room for meals, group breakfast provided and courtyard large enough to do a bbq for players and family. Plenty of space for the players to hang out. Hotel was clean and comfortable. This team has stayed at the Courtyard for mulptiple trips and will continue to plan future trips at this location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is a beautiful property. The lobby is very modern and welcoming. They have pitchers of refreshing lemon water to quench your thirst.
The rooms are consistent with renovated Courtyard properties. Comfy beds, nice features and lamps. I always get a good night's sleep at Courtyard.
This Courtyard is well-located. Tons of shopping and restaurants within a few minutes drive. I even walked over to IHOP for a late night dinner -- super convenient.
I also spent a fair amount of time sitting in the actual courtyard doing work, just the right amount of trees to provide shade.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I've been staying at IHG hotels for the last 7 years 100 days per year. Just switched to Marriott and this was the first place I stayed. A beautiful property with beautiful scenery. All of the staff were eager to assist. The food was delish. The front desk staff remembered my name. Rooms were SOOOO much cleaner and nicer than what I've been accustomed to. Will be back and I can't wait! They really set the bar high!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Very clean and newer full service hotel. Very comfortable mattresses. Outdoor pool and whirlpool are inviting. Friendly and professional service staff. Great place for family or business. Hidden back just south of Happy Valley Road and quieter, no freeway noise! Conference rooms are available. Since this is a full service hotel breakfast is not free, however they do offer free throttled (slower) Internet which is great for Facebook and social media or Video capable high speed internet for 4.99 more per day. It is very well theme coordinated with the southwest feel. I highly recommend it for Business Meetings for medium groups, Catering is available. I will stay here again based on its value and feel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Phoenix North/Happy Valley Hotel and my experience was fantastic!! Each staff member I made contact with was extremely pleasant and helpful. I became ill during my stay and one staff member at the front desk named Julie took the time to bring me a beverage free of charge to help me feel better. She also helped me book a spa appointment for some of the guests that also where staying at this hotel. I was there decorating for a wedding for a friend of mine and Lexi Card the Senior Sales manager stepped in and helped me decorate since I was ill and was not moving very quickly. I just couldn't get over how great everyone was! Hotel accommodations where also very clean, rooms were super nice and I would stay there again and again. Top notch staff!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business