“Delicious food, extremely friendly homestyle atmosphere.”
Review of HB's Place

HB's Place
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Pine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Saw this rated on tripadvisor. Stopped for lunch. Great choice. Check when it's open. Closed Wed and Sundays. I highly recommend HB's.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

The place is all red, white and blue kitschy Americana, but not cluttered, and very clean.
The service was very personable and efficient. My French toast was big slices cut from some sort of large round loaf and it was wonderful. I'm a French toast junky, but a half order was plenty. My husband had the three egg omelet which was the fluffiest we'd ever seen - love at first bite.
For years we've had breakfast in Payson on our way to the mountains, but no more. We loved our breakfast here so much that we'll go the extra distance in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Our party of 10, including a young baby and pre-school granddaughter, were very well taken care of for breakfast at this super clean, very friendly well-run establishment. Everyone was pleased with their meal and a special request for Mickey Mouse pancakes was cheerfuly granted with a chocolate chip & whipped cream smile! Good value...go!

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Unable to find any locations open for breakfast & we came across this location. No Regrets!!! Food, service & staff were wonderful. I am not a breakfast fan but I loved my breakfast! Enough food that you can be full the rest of the day. Would visit & stop again.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

We found this roadside diner on a trip from the Grand Canyon to Phoenix. We were hungry and fractious by the time we stopped, but by the time we left, the world was a better place again. I don't ask for much from a diner, good food, a smile and something interesting going on. It had all these. The BLT and fries hit the spot, the waitress spoke at nineteen to the dozen, but smiled all the way through it, and the diner was festooned with the kind of 'God Bless America' paraphernalia which suggested it would be unwise to engage in a debate about US foreign policy. Our fellow diners all appeared to be local, which tells its own story.
I loved it

Been to HB's Place? Share your experiences!