“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Payson, Arizona, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I know the owner Marilyn personally and she is a wonderful person, she takes great pride in her restaurant and you can tell by the food she serves. Decent prices as well. Just be warned that she takes cash only, no debit or credit cards.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Debbie M

Greer, Arizona
“Cute and Clean!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Very clean diner. Seemed like it was family owned. The food was really good. Like homemade from scratch food not reheated off the Shamrock truck. Nice patriotic decor. Everything you would love to see at a fourth of July picnic. And did I mention how clean everything was. One tip they only accept cash.

• Visited November 2013
Morristown, Arizona
“Good Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stopped here with a large group (20ish) and they were accommodating. The food was good, but nothing special about it. I had an omelette and make better at home. I guess I just had higher expectations from the TA reviews- it was pretty average. I would go back on a trip through town, but not out of my way to return.

Tempe, Arizona
“Delicious food, extremely friendly homestyle atmosphere.”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Saw this rated on tripadvisor. Stopped for lunch. Great choice. Check when it's open. Closed Wed and Sundays. I highly recommend HB's.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Americana at its best”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The place is all red, white and blue kitschy Americana, but not cluttered, and very clean.
The service was very personable and efficient. My French toast was big slices cut from some sort of large round loaf and it was wonderful. I'm a French toast junky, but a half order was plenty. My husband had the three egg omelet which was the fluffiest we'd ever seen - love at first bite.
For years we've had breakfast in Payson on our way to the mountains, but no more. We loved our breakfast here so much that we'll go the extra distance in the future.

• Visited August 2013

Been to HB's Place? Share your experiences!