“Saloons & Salons!”

Downtown Historic Area
Ranked #2 of 71 things to do in Prescott
More attraction details
Owner description: Many of Prescott's buildings that are listed in the National Register of Historic Places are located downtown.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I liked the historic saloons, the bustling crowd during their sesquicentennial celebration. I absolutely loved the shops with the authentic Native American jewelry! A delight walking through the downtown area.

Thank jchi540 .

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have always loved downtown Prescott. So much shopping to be done. Always a pleasure going there. They have a wonderful candy shop there too.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Always bring friends to visit this friendly, quaint downtown district. Good place for local gifts. Nice eating options. Excellent local music opportunities nightly at most restaurants

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Maybe we went too early in the year (May) but I sure didn't see what all the fuss is about. We have much better places back home. Most of the shops close up at 5 which is ridiculous with all the foot traffic they should at least stay open until 8, I think. Some of the buildings were neat, but I wouldn't travel back there again to see any of it.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Never having lived in a small town before we moved to Prescott, we were very excited about having a historic town square. We attend most of the events they have downtown, from music to art to various other events. And in December, there is more to do than we have time for during the holidays. Many great restaurants and specialty shops, plus lots of history.