Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$86
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$105
US$155
US$133
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Residence Inn Prescott(Prescott)
US$185
US$156
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$118
US$114
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$97
Priceline
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$156
US$149
Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$104
Official Site
All reviewspeacock roomhistoric hotelpeacock restaurantoriginal elevatorprime riboperated elevatorwhiskey rowrooms are smallromance packagecorner roombeautiful lobbydowntown prescottmodern amenitiesart decolike stepping back in timetown squareking suite
Reviewed 24 June 2008

I like older hotels, so when I stay in Prescott (usually for business), the Hassayampa Inn is my first choice. For me, the experience of an older place, with some history and interesting architecture will beat out the newer chain hotels just about every time. This last visit was for a day of meetings, and I was truly impressed by the catering. The hotel provided several meals that were outstanding. I love the Hassayampa, and I'm sure I'll stay there again. That said, the Hassayampa will not be for everyone. Unlike many older properties, the Hassayampa Inn has not "modernized" the rooms much since the place was built, though the rooms are reasonably well furnished and comfortable. Sounds charming, but that means that the rooms are pretty small by contemporary standards and the bathrooms are like telephone booths. On my last stay, the bathroom door opened out, because there was simply no way it could have opened in, unless they removed the toilet. And you pretty much had to crawl over the toilet to get into the shower. For older travelers or anyone who doesn't get around too well, that could present a real difficulty. Also, while there is an elevator, it is staff operated, so people who have difficulty navigating the steep staircase might be inconvenienced a little. Of course, if you are staying in Prescott, you probably aren't in an enormous hurry to get somewhere, so maybe this isn't a big deal.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2008

I don't know why this hotel is not listed as number one. We've stayed at many places in Prescott and I have to say, be far, this is the best. It is a historical beautiful hotel downtown with a staff that catered to all our needs, we felt so pampered on our visit. There was three in our party, so we got the Spring special ($99.00 a night) for a queen and a king at ($139.00 a night.) These rates included a full breakfast off their menu. The bar and restaurant were also top notch, we even did their Tuesday night wine tasting which I was impressed. This is a sit down wine tasting in their lounge with white table clothes, appropriate wine tasting glasses and appetizers to compliment each wine. Being a snobby wine drinker from the California Bay Area I was a little reluctant to participate, however, this is worth doing if you are staying a Tuesday night. I know some of the reviewers were commenting on the small rooms, however, this is a historical hotel with charm, my husband and I had the King and my brother had the Queen, and the rooms were more than adequate for all of us. I loved their lobby, it was like sitting in a museum with this wonderful music. Thank you Hassayampa, we love Prescott and have finally found our destination hotel.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2008

Arrived in Prescott at 5 or 6 pm, and fell for this inn. Good rate, $103, including a nice big breakfast. I really enjoyed the central location. The rooms are OK, but nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed 22 March 2008

This is a great older hotel with impeccable service. We upgraded to a lager room after reading other reviews. Our room was not overly large but very adequate. The history and charm this hotel has can't be captured in the newer modern hotels of today. We had a great breakfast in the dining room with fresh flowers and white linens.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2008

The hotel was very nice. Our room had a single double bed & the room was not large but it was certainly adequate. The room was done in "period' furniture . Entire place was very clean & well kept. The hotel's atmosphere is great, as the lobby, dining room & common areas are charming/elegant. Food & service was excellent. Hotel staff was very friendly & helpful. We were there on week night and things were rather quite at the hotel & that's the way we like it. Our stay at the Hasayampa was one of the highlights of our vacation.

Stayed: January 2008