Hassayampa Inn
Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
US$117
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
Hampton.com
US$168
Hotel St. Michael(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$105
Apache Lodge(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
Heritage House Motel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$76
The Motor Lodge(Prescott)
US$132
Agoda.com
All reviewspeacock roomhistoric hotelpeacock restaurantoriginal elevatorprime riboperated elevatorwhiskey rowrooms are smallromance packagedowntown prescottmodern amenitiesantique furniturecorner roombeautiful lobbytown squarelike stepping back in timeking suite
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Simply wonderful. The staff goes above and beyond. Clean and charming. Bathroom was a tad on the small side. Exiting the portico can be challenging. Parking is limited so be warned. A step back in time so worth it.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the patio get bright morning sun...at like sunrise!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Michael K, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write in about the Hassayampa Inn! We appreciate your review and are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay as well as the property.
We hope to see you again soon.
Take care

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Hassayampa Inn is a very nice historic hotel which has been restored but still has all the charm. The elevator is original and must be operated by the staff, but they are willing at any time. Great service. The rooms are small but very nicely appointed with up to date amenities. The shower/toilet room is very small but clean and nice. The sink area was in the room. We had three people in our room so it was tight but it is an old historic hotel so it is expected. Very nice patio with music and happy hour. Very close to the town square and within walking distance to everything. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JodiSav
Michael K, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the hotel. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you visit again. Thank you again, take care.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Three couples including me and my husband decided to celebrate our anniversaries which were all in June by having dinner at the Hassayampa Inn. The old hotel is beautiful and located in downtown Prescott across from the Elk Theater. I have had lunch at the inn several times and always enjoyed it. The personnel at the hotel are very professional and nice. Our waiter was new and we enjoyed her very much. My husband ordered rainbow trout, one friend ordered orange roughy and her husband order lamb loin chops. They were all very happy with their dinners. Three of us ordered prime rib which was featured on the menu. Two of us got a piece of prime rib that was at least half fat. There was not enough meat to really tell if the prime rib was good or not. After we finished our meals we asked the waitress to show the cook how much of our prime rib was fat. The cook sent his apology, but that was it. However, because we were celebrating our anniversaries, each couple was given one dessert to share. The desserts were great, but not enough to make up for the prime rib which was their featured meal-- sad to say.

Room Tip: Go and have a drink and enjoy the music.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael K, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2014

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Peacock Dining room. I am sorry to hear that you were not thoroughly happy with your experience. I would be more than happy to discuss this with you at your convenience and make it right.

Thank you again. Your critical feedback helps with our continued goal of giving the best service.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I purchased the Romance Package and it was a great deal. Champagne, roses, chocolate covered strawberries, and breakfast in The Peacock Room. The room was a bit small but it is a historic hotel with added bathrooms.The historic atmosphere was delightful and well preserved. The bed was very comfortable with extra pillows that one usually has to ask for. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful from the front desk, to The Peacock Room, to house keeping. The food in the Peacock Room was delicious and the staff was awesome. I unfortunately forgot a few things in the closet at the hotel and when I called the house keeping manager she was extremely nice and oh so helpful. They are mailing my things to me. If you love a historic atmosphere, great food, and above and beyond customer service you will love it here!

Room Tip: For added flair ask about the balcony room or the Jacuzzi room. There are only one of each so you may have to plan your stay in advance.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hassayampa Inn. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you are looking for all of the newest modern amenities, this hotel is not for you. It is a historic hotel with a lot of charm. My room was very small but adequate for on person.

I know this is a personal preference, but I really didn't like the pillows and had a hard time sleeping.

My window faced the main street which was quite loud with motorcycles going to Whiskey Row.

Nice experience, and I am sure one of the more interesting hotels in town, but I wouldn't rush back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. I am sorry that not every aspect of your stay was enjoyable. We are always happy to accommodate room changes to help make your stay more comfortable.