“Back again”

and 1 more site!
Pine View Motel
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We were at the Pineview for the third time the first weekend in December. You need to make your reservations now. Great service, great rates, great location and super comfortable and clean rooms make this Prescott surprise the best in town.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas N
There are newer reviews for Pine View Motel

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I found myself stranded in Prescott around the Thanksgiving Holiday--and didn't have reservations to stay downtown. What a relief to stumble-upon this hidden gem. The back first floor rooms are updated nicely with tile floors and a completely remodeled bath. The key words for this property is CLEAN AND SAFE. The owner personally makes sure the rooms are spotless and he keeps a vigilante-eye on the place. Coffee is available at 7am--and the office keeps hours 9am-9pm--in the event that you need ANYTHING. Extra pillows, towels, any concern or question is attended to promptly.

I traveled a lot for work and leisure in 2012--so I stayed in several small and not-so-small hotels. I ended up here 19 nights because I liked the place so much! AND PROBABLY THE BEST THING ABOUT THE MOTEL IS THE NIGHTLY RATES--you get so much valve for the dollar. Definitely, call or stop here FIRST when looking for a place to stay in downtown Prescott!

Room Tip: Rooms in back are more updated and quieter. Rooms closing to the road are larger and have big beds a...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank RobbyRobert
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I always look at Trip Advisor before I stay at a new hotel, and I was encouraged by the good reviews of this place. I was pleased to see they were all true. My room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and James (the desk clerk/manager?) was very friendly and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised to find my room had a jacuzzi, which in other hotel/motels I would pay twice what I paid for this room. The location next to Safeway is very convenient as well. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Lyndal S
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Stayed one night here after seeing the reviews and spotting it on a recent visit. Friendly, quiet, clean, great bed. Got up before the coffee was made but walked to the Starbucks next door. Sat outside my room with my coffee watching the sun light up the mountains in the distance.

Room Tip: King bed in number 10 was great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jill v
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We were in Prescott in mid February. We decided to stay an extra night but had to look for a different place to stay because where we were staying was already booked. The Motor Lodge was full but recommended the Pine View Motel. What a wonderful place. Small and tucked away next to the Safeway on White Spar, it was super clean had a big bathroom with a jacuzzi and was as comfortable as any place we have ever stayed and even better than some. Not all rooms have a jacuzzi but you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't stay here on your next run to Prescott. Comfortable bed, microwave and refrigerator in room at a very good price. We highly recommend it. In fact, I am making reservations this afternoon for another stay.

Room Tip: Rooms 12 and 14 have jacuzzis.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Thomas N
Reviewed 17 September 2010

Stayed here on our little tour on our Harley Davidson. Nice and quite , clean, comfortable and a good price. Jenise the owner couldnt have been more helpful !

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple