“Fit the bill for the area”
Review of Pine View Motel

Pine View Motel
Pine View Motel
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I needed a simple, clean spot for the night after riding my motorcycle from LV. I too, like old style motels, instead of stucco pAlaces beside busy highways.

Room was clean, bed comfie and the shower was hot . Price reasonable.

3 mins from downtown with lots of eating options.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Kottbullar

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights while I was exploring the Prescott area. The Pine View Motel is a "retro" property which has been updated but still maintains the charm of an older property. The room I was in was clean and quiet. The property has an attentive onsite manager. Given the price range, I would rate this motel as an excellent value.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank AlaskaDreams
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Agree with another reviewer, clean and safe. Expected the rate to be a little cheaper for a last minute stay and few cars in the lot.

Wouldn't stay again with all the other options in the vicinity.

Go to Lone Spur for breakfast!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank bluedaisy
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I love the idea of finding a traditional old motel. They can be nostalgic, and cheap. The Pine View is both of these; however, remember that with old can come some problems. The toilet had to be flushed several times to clear and the walls are built thin -- so thin that we were kept up late into the night even though the neighbors were not being that loud. Other than that, the beds were fine and the place was clean. Rooms were very tiny. If I had to do it again, I'd probably pay the extra $20 -- get a quieter room, and breakfast to boot -- at some modern chain.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We were at the Pineview for the third time the first weekend in December. You need to make your reservations now. Great service, great rates, great location and super comfortable and clean rooms make this Prescott surprise the best in town.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas N
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I found myself stranded in Prescott around the Thanksgiving Holiday--and didn't have reservations to stay downtown. What a relief to stumble-upon this hidden gem. The back first floor rooms are updated nicely with tile floors and a completely remodeled bath. The key words for this property is CLEAN AND SAFE. The owner personally makes sure the rooms are spotless and he keeps a vigilante-eye on the place. Coffee is available at 7am--and the office keeps hours 9am-9pm--in the event that you need ANYTHING. Extra pillows, towels, any concern or question is attended to promptly.

I traveled a lot for work and leisure in 2012--so I stayed in several small and not-so-small hotels. I ended up here 19 nights because I liked the place so much! AND PROBABLY THE BEST THING ABOUT THE MOTEL IS THE NIGHTLY RATES--you get so much valve for the dollar. Definitely, call or stop here FIRST when looking for a place to stay in downtown Prescott!

Room Tip: Rooms in back are more updated and quieter. Rooms closing to the road are larger and have big beds a...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank RobbyRobert
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I always look at Trip Advisor before I stay at a new hotel, and I was encouraged by the good reviews of this place. I was pleased to see they were all true. My room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and James (the desk clerk/manager?) was very friendly and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised to find my room had a jacuzzi, which in other hotel/motels I would pay twice what I paid for this room. The location next to Safeway is very convenient as well. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo