Budget Host Sierra Inn
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$117
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$126
Hassayampa Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$122
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
US$168
US$144
Residence Inn Prescott(Prescott)
US$169
Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$152
The Motor Lodge(Prescott)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdecent locationclose to towncontinental breakfastvisit prescottwould definitely stay here againclean roomswhiskey rowkitchenettebathrenovationfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

There is nothing outstanding about this, but you certainly get what you pay for. Room was larger than some we had at twice the price, had a table and a couple of chairs which is not always the case, and was completely functional. There were no bad odours, and hard surfaces were clean - I sneezed a few times when bedcovers were shaken, but maybe that's my allergies. We got a good sleep: this is a quiet location, unlike so many others.

I like to mix it up on a trip, sometimes staying at a budget motel for convenient access and sometimes at a chain (La Quinta or Country Inns and Suites if available) for greater comfort. This one passes muster. I would neither avoid it nor seek it out.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarPilot
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stayed there June 28 - 30 with my folks in one of the kitchen suites across the road and thought the place was quite nice. The beds were a little stiff but nothing to complain about for the price. The room was clean and the woman at the front desk was really helpful when there was no stopper for the shower in order to take a bath. The room included a 2 burner stove and large sink that looked practically new and the shower worked great and there was good wifi reception. The pool looked really nice but we didn't have a chance to use it. We enjoyed our stay and will probably stay in one of their suites again.

Room Tip: Suites across the street with a kitchen cost a little more but are worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We decided to try this motel on a recent weekend trip "up the hill" to escape the heat in the Phoenix valley. Every time you try a new place you run the risk of disappointment, but that was not the case here. This is an unusual property in that it has three separate segments to it - one of which is across the street from the office. We stayed in the "original" building and found the room to be clean, functional and comfortable. The only issue we had is that the advertised spa was not in service. No biggie. During our stay, we met some folks who had been displaced by the Yarnell hill fire. We could see the anguish they were feeling, but they brightened our day with their courage.

Room Tip: The original building is where the office, pool & sometimes spa are located.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We are relocating from out of state to Prescott so knew nothing of the area. I booked a room online that was touted as pet friendly as I planed to have my 5 pound dog with me.
I specified when I booked that I had a dog. Upon arrival they told us that they had my reservation but were not aware of the dog request. It requires a special room. When we open the door to our special room, the window in the rear was wide open and the wind was blowing. There was an odor to the room.
My husband used the facilities and toilet began to overflow! We got that handled by ourselves.
The sink plug was not attached to the plunger so the water would not drain from the basin. We solved that by removing the plug completely but had to use caution not to drop anything in the sink or it would go down the drain.
There was a coffee pot, but no cups.
When I checked the condition of the bed linens. .........UCK......there was a hair between the sheets and they were so thin and ratty that my side actually had been mended with a large uncomfortable seam that I had to lay on. The 2 little pillows were sooooo soiled looking I just could not get comfortable putting my head on them.
The chairs were very old and the seats were ripped.
It was too dirty to relax in so we left in the middle of the night. I advise you to pass it on by, I will never return. Uck!!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Candy B
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Although they do accept pets, we were upset to find our room must have had a male cat in it before us because the smell made everyone's eyes water. I was fortunate to find a product called "urine out" at Walgreens which helped the smell a lot. The units on the same side of the street as the main building are pretty bad but across the street is nicer but not pets allowed. The 3rd morning of our stay the entire bathroom sink & tub were inexplicably full of ants and since the bathroom doorknob broke off our first day, the door was open & they were coming into the hotel room. We managed to find another place to stay that accepted pets and although much more expensive it was worth it.

Room Tip: Try for rooms across street from main building if you do not have pets!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family