“Great food at an honest price”
Review of Pasquale's Place - CLOSED

Pasquale's Place
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Food quality was top notch. Service was a bit slow but then again the place was packed. I had the Gyro and it was totally awesome. Others in our group all had sandwiches and they all said the food was excellent. I would recommend Pasquale's for lunch and will visit them again on our next trip to Prescott

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Truth. Be told it is acutally my second time here, first for lunch and now for dinner. Gyro was top notch at lunch wanted to go greek tonight but decided to try the prime rib, awsome choice, I like the patio corner table can watch the traffic and people but still have a conversation. They have a special iced tea blend took a couple sips to warm up to it but it is really good. Staff is great and a must try just off the downtown square.

1  Thank guyinprescott01
Reviewed 6 April 2013

the other reviews were correct, good food, great people that own and work there. I need to be gluten free and they immediately offered food suggestions...Will return on our next trip.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We visit family in Prescott once or twice a year and we always make sure we go to Pasquale's for lunch while we're there. Huge selection of Greek, Italian and a few German dishes. Everything we've had is great. The spanakopita is awesome. Very good desserts, as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

We are locals from Prescott, yet never really tried Pasquale's until recently. We were impressed regarding this little ethnic restaurant we somehow never took seriously. The restaurant is immaculate, the service was excellent and the food was fantastic! For what you got, which was generous portions, the price was right. My recommendations is the Gyro Plate or the Mai Mai Fish and Chips.

Even those with a very health conscious and picky menu review, will find something that will meet with their approval.

I cannot wait to go there this summer and take advantage of their outdoor seating.