“Average meal”

Streets of New York
Ranked #94 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Average meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Had been to this place for Lunch on recommendation of a Business Colleague.

The location and ambiance of the place is so - so. There were quite a few tables occupied when we entered so I thought that the place must be popular. Alas the food we ordered was just about OK.

I started off with their wedding soup - I did not like it one bit. Somehow the taste did not work for me at all. I had a small Greek Salad with it which was OK. My colleague just ordered a slice of Margarita Pizza which he found to be good.

I followed up the salad with a Chicken Penne Pasta in Alfredo's sauce. While the sauce was nice, the chicken seemed a bit hard.

The only plus was the fresh baked bread that they provide on the table, I really liked it.

Prescott
“Not Good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

We used to frequent this restaurant weekly but stopped after a bad experience. Decided to give it another try this past weekend and we were sorry we did. Service was just okay but the food was terrible. Their new fried checken was tastless and so overcooked it was inedible. The rest of the food was just as bad,overcooked boneless wings and tasteless Bruchetta. Overpriced for what you got and we will not go back.

Prescott, AZ
“Great pizza, forgot the sauce on the wings?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Have dined in plenty of times and the food is always great. However, the last time I ordered take out pizza and wings as we were coming back from Phoenix and would go through downtown to get home. The pizza was great but we were most excited about the wings, (their honey hot are very good). Unfortunately, when we open up the box the wings were mushy and had no sauce on them. Sure we could have called and they would have fixed it but the whole point of take out is convienance and to drive back certainly isin't. When you're really craving wings and your bill is 30 $ the experience is pretty disappointing. Will probably only dine in from now on.

Flagstaff, AZ
“I got the hair.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was my first time at this restaurant. It was good up until my girlfriend found a dark black hair in her pizza. None of us has that color hair. Then I got the other one, three time longer. I have no idea if the other two in our party ate any others before they found it. I don't know what the problem is or if they corrected it and don't care, since I won't be going back. I asked the waitress, who was very apologetic, to take something off the bill. She did, $8, but I was still disgusted. We were there November 9, 2013.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank theprimaet
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Terrible service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

This use to be our favorite place in town. Last two times we had the worst server, with a real attitude. Then we asked for a lunch size chopped antipasti salad, "SORRY not after 2 PM"
we arrived at 5:55PM asked for happy hour items, sorry that is not now it is over/not on Saturday's.
Got up and walked out, well hobbled out I am on crutches, not going to be going back!
There staff use to be great but no more!
Food use to be good, BUT not sure any more and won't be finding out! Youtube needs to see this place!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Streets of New York? Share your experiences!